The 5 word sentence game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DreamAwake

Reaction score
I'll start us off with 5 words, and the next poster add's another 5. and so forth and so on.

I wish that we could

???

Danielle said:
I wish that we could run an ice cream truck all the way to Mexico, and pick up all kinds

I wish that we could run an ice cream truck all the way to Mexico, and pick up all kinds of long haired freaky people

I wish that we could run an ice cream truck all the way to Mexico, and pick up all kinds of long haired freaky people, all laughing, singing and joking

I wish that we could run an ice cream truck all the way to Mexico, and pick up all kinds of long haired freaky people, all laughing, singing and joking and clucking like hungry chickens

I wish that we could run an ice cream truck all the way to Mexico, and pick up all kinds of long haired freaky people, all laughing, singing and joking and clucking like hungry chickens who are way too stoned to realize that they like

I wish that we could run an ice cream truck all the way to Mexico, and pick up all kinds of long haired freaky people, all laughing, singing and joking and clucking like hungry chickens who are way too stoned to realize that they like surf boarding space raptor ninjas that also spin sideways like

I wish that we could run an ice cream truck all the way to Mexico, and pick up all kinds of long haired freaky people, all laughing, singing and joking and clucking like hungry chickens who are way too stoned to realize that they like surf boarding space raptor ninjas that also spin sideways like tops amidst a glossy marble but would topple over when

I wish that we could run an ice cream truck all the way to Mexico, and pick up all kinds of long haired freaky people, all laughing, singing and joking and clucking like hungry chickens who are way too stoned to realize that they like surf boarding space raptor ninjas that also spin sideways like tops amidst a glossy marble, but would topple over when the power of old gods who are deathless, combine forces

I wish that we could run an ice cream truck all the way to Mexico, and pick up all kinds of long haired freaky people, all laughing, singing and joking and clucking like hungry chickens who are way too stoned to realize that they like surf boarding space raptor ninjas that also spin sideways like tops amidst a glossy marble, but would topple over when the power of old gods who are deathless, combine forces with the mighty league of

I wish that we could run an ice cream truck all the way to Mexico, and pick up all kinds of long haired freaky people, all laughing, singing and joking and clucking like hungry chickens who are way too stoned to realize that they like surf boarding space raptor ninjas that also spin sideways like tops amidst a glossy marble, but would topple over when the power of old gods who are deathless, combine forces with the mighty league of the boxing nuns of calgary while potty training on venus

I wish that we could run an ice cream truck all the way to Mexico, and pick up all kinds of long haired freaky people, all laughing, singing and joking and clucking like hungry chickens who are way too stoned to realize that they like surf boarding space raptor ninjas that also spin sideways like tops amidst a glossy marble, but would topple over when the power of old gods who are deathless, combine forces with the mighty league of the boxing nuns of calgary while potty training on venus, and drinking piss on uranus

I wish that we could run an ice cream truck all the way to Mexico, and pick up all kinds of long haired freaky people, all laughing, singing and joking and clucking like hungry chickens who are way too stoned to realize that they like surf boarding space raptor ninjas that also spin sideways like tops amidst a glossy marble, but would topple over when the power of old gods who are deathless, combine forces with the mighty league of the boxing nuns of calgary while potty training on venus, and drinking piss on uranus while smoking mini moon cigs

I wish that we could run an ice cream truck all the way to Mexico, and pick up all kinds of long haired freaky people, all laughing, singing and joking and clucking like hungry chickens who are way too stoned to realize that they like surf boarding space raptor ninjas that also spin sideways like tops amidst a glossy marble, but would topple over when the power of old gods who are deathless, combine forces with the mighty league of the boxing nuns of calgary while potty training on venus, and drinking piss on uranus while smoking mini moon cigs all for raptor jesus to finally end this sentence with punctuation.

After the madness occurred the fighters retreated to their respective icecream igloos that were located perilously close to an extremely

Latest posts

Back