Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gaytoday

Reaction score
Hello, all! I was excited to find this forum.

I'm a gay woman in my late 20's and I'm a total virgin! Shock.

I don't have many friends at the moment and I live in a fairly conservative area.

I'm hoping I'll be able to discuss my incel/love shyness/whatever-the-heck-it-is here. I tried an incel forum...sent a message to the admin...and have yet to hear back. I don't like messing with places like that.

This place seems alright. :D I like being able to post, especially since I've been having 'crisis' days lately.

Oh yeah, I have depression and alcoholism. I've been sober for a year and am doing my best to stay that way.

Welcome to the forums. At a year it sounds like you are doing great with your sobriety.

nerdygirl said:
Hiyas. Gaytoday? What about tomorrow?

Hey, it's always today. :)

I think I'll like it here...I may not be on so much for the next couple of weeks. I just had a death in the family. I'm doing okay...just going to be otherwise distracted for a bit.

Thanks for the warm welcome, all.

I think I'll like it here...I may not be on so much for the next couple of weeks. I just had a death in the family. I'm doing okay...just going to be otherwise distracted for a bit.

Thanks for the warm welcome, all.

Hey gaytoday welcome to the forum

I'm very sorry to hear about the death of your relative *hugs*

and congratulations for being sober for so long keep it up

:)

Sorry about the death... and glad to see you back around! Please feel welcome to rant on this site if it would help deal with your loss. We're good listeners.

Latest posts

Back