who's looking foward to the final Harry Potter

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jales

Reaction score
cant believe there wasn't a Harry Potter thread? Does anyone here read Harry Potter?

by the way .. though no one believes me, i so think that Snape is good and did not betray Albus but had to kill him in anycase..as in he never betrayed Dumbledore

anyone agrees?

I agree! I think Snape was good as well..
Hey, you think the supposedly final book is the one floating around on the internet? I don't. It's sort of like JK's style, but there is something amiss, doesn't feel like it's authentic..

nah, I doubt its that..but I haven't seen it though..so I don't know lol

Do you think JK Rowling will write anymore HP books or do you suppose she's serious about retiring?

i think she is pretty serious...she might write other stuff though..but not Harry Potter stuff...least that's what i think...what do u think?

Snape is awesome, and I don't think he's evil at all. But it's hard to know. Looking forward to reading the conclusion of the Harry Potter saga

One word of advice. Stay of the internet on release day. Spoilers will be EVERYWHERE, aaaaaghhh ><

I'm so excited! Probably going to a Harry Potter party this Friday!

How can Snape be good? I hate Snape! He's so mean to Harry, even when Harry is good.
This lame excuse that Harry's father and uncle tormented him doesn't mean that Snape should just automatically hate Harry! That's not fair--to take the rap for your father's actions!

Of course we know Snape IS good, because Dumbledore is father-figure, a God-like figure. He doesn't make mistakes. He's not a doddering old fool.

At the same time, Dumbledore is not infallible.

This reminds me a lot of when Obi-wan Kenobi was killed! :-(

When Dumbledore died, it was like when Gandolf the Grey was killed in The Fellowship of the Ring! (Let's hope Dumbledore is also not REALLY dead!)

I just started reading the series, I'm still on the chamber of secrets.
But I saw the new movie, so I have a good idea what's going on =)
Anyway I doubt she'll write any more potter books, 7 is kind of a special number.

Obi-wan Kenobi didn't die... he just became a part of the Force.

Harry Potter is pretty good. I like the movies... never read the books, just don't have the time lately... I'm 27 so I'd feel kinda weird picking up the books at a store anyway. Though my cousins wife is always listening to the audio books whenever I go visit so I've heard some of the story read aloud.

Latest posts

Back