Do you think I'm a lazy sh** because my Christmas tree is still up?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Luna

...and decorated, displayed in my living room window?

images

Bluey said:
edgecrusher said:
nah... your just getting ready for next christmas really early.

lmao. iniit.... its the rest of us that are lazy. Not making an effort nice and early like you :p

exactly. this is why i dont make my bed. im just leaving it for the next night.:D

edgecrusher said:
Bluey said:
edgecrusher said:
nah... your just getting ready for next christmas really early.

lmao. iniit.... its the rest of us that are lazy. Not making an effort nice and early like you :p

exactly. this is why i dont make my bed. im just leaving it for the next night.:D

hah, Actually its been scientifically proven that NOT making your bed is better for you. why may you ask? WELL lol Here it comes !!! lol

Its something about the bed bugs that multiply moor if you put the covers back. They don't like the open air you see. All I heard was it better not to make your bed though hahah Good enough reason for me not to bother with it :p

I'll say it, your a lazy honeysuckle, but I doubt anyone here would care, I don't...

Actually lotsa folks leave their christmas lights up year-round so they don't have to put them up again...

only reason i wuldn't have my christmas tree up is cuzthey take up space generally and i find them annoying after about 1 minute of enjoying their beuaty...Altho i doubt I'll ever own one so...

Have u left it up because you are too lazy to put it all away? or is there another reason to it? lol what do u say to people when they come into your house and see the tree? lmao

oooooo.. <3
sounds like somone I know (me). :p
Been doing same things or similar anyway. And yes, you are lazy. :p

I have mine outside the front door 'cause the trash didn't pick it up and I love the smell of christmas everytime I leave the house through the front door. Now in response to your question yeah it could be thought that you're lazy but sooooooooooooooo what? :)

Thanks for the responses everyone.

stella said:
Have u left it up because you are too lazy to put it all away? or is there another reason to it? lol what do u say to people when they come into your house and see the tree? lmao

I left it up because I'm too lazy to put it away.
I tell them it's Christmas all year round at my place.
My house "guests" tell me that I'm a lazy honeysuckle.

SophiaGrace said:
Can i come be lazy with you? *brings her own christmas tree* :p

Of course! Let's turn my place into a forest. :p

Brian said:
Luna, Luna, Luna.

[youtube]lPyrJbKJpIY[/youtube]

You should really take that down. :p

...and Brian can come save us! :D

Luna said:
I left it up because I'm too lazy to put it away.

Now, why in the world did you ask if we thought you were lazy for not putting it away, when the reason you didn't put it away is because you're too lazy? SILLY!

Latest posts

Back