Hey everyone!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm not really sure how the environment here is. To be honest I was feeling lonely and googled chatrooms and here I am. :p My name is Julie, I'm 23 years old and I just moved from Puerto Rico to Minnesota (U.S.) to get my masters degree. Studying and working doesn't leave me much time to go out and socialize, and the people I interact with are nice but pretty much stuck to their own circles. So I'm relying on nice old internet to make new connections. I like making new friends, I like reading, videogames, and love learning new things, keeping an open mind. So if anyone wants an honest person to talk to or even to befriend, feel free to message me. :)

Hi morteamoureuse!

Welcome here. Might still be wiser to spend more time offline than online. A nice combination of the two, I guess. :)
I'm a gamer. :D Though only really playing one game.

Hi Matej! Yeah, sadly I spend too much time offline - just not doing a lot of fun stuff! :p Which game are you playing?

Evanescencefan91: Thanks! You just reminded me of all the hours I spent listening to Evanescence while I was in college - 0_0. Good times, those. :p

morteamoureuse said:
Hi Matej! Yeah, sadly I spend too much time offline - just not doing a lot of fun stuff! :p Which game are you playing?

Evanescencefan91: Thanks! You just reminded me of all the hours I spent listening to Evanescence while I was in college - 0_0. Good times, those. :p
oh that's not cool then. Just find something fun to do. :)
I'm playing Unreal Tournament. The Classic. The best. The magnificent. From 1999 of course. :p Especially Soccer mod.

Welcome morteamoureuse

Hi, Punisher and Minus!

Matej: I do have fun things to do, not just a lot of time lol. Thanks for giving me an idea of a game to play. Sometimes I really find older games have sort of more potential to keep you "stuck" to them. I have a lot of games in my list that I either have to begin or finally finish. :X

Latest posts

Back