Hi, I'm new...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carabelle

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Cara, 16, live in England.

I've been dealing with loneliness for a long time except I think I never really accepted that that's what it was until fairly recently. There are a lot of other problems with me and stuff but I'll keep to this because that's what this forum's about.

It's just...no matter what, I always feel so alone. I never used to be like this. But gradually over the years I lost my trust in people and ever since then I've started destroying any possibility of forging any kind of proper, normal relationship. Whether friendly, familial, romantic...

I just don't have anyone. I feel so removed and distant from others. I live in my head and it's like I can't get out. As soon as someone comes into my life and I get this slight feeling like maybe, maybe I could let them in, they leave, or do something to prove me wrong. And completely up the guard goes again. I feel like I'm just sleepwalking through my life. I'm in this bubble that separates me from everyone else and I don't understand why or how to get out.

I just feel like nobody cares, and why would they? I don't have anything to give. I try not to feel sorry for myself most of the time but this is one of those moments where I give in, and that's how I found this forum.

I don't know how to describe it, I find it hard...but I think I'll finish this now, don't wanna go on forever.

I hope I can talk to people on here that relate to this.

Hey Cara. I hope you find what you're looking for in the forum. Can't say that I feel exactly like you but sometimes I have wondered similar things. I'll be sending you a message. :)

my lifes been like this since forever and im 24, it just that we are physicaly challenged for other people, and they dont understand, so i guess we have to live wit it , loneliness, or get plastic surgery, which i have been think about alot, but i dont have the proper money for it

Latest posts

Back