Hey all...am a virgin to this site so be gentle

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GashuBoyPatrick

Reaction score
OWWWW!!!! You opened my thread too forcefully. Hmmmph...didn't even buy me dinner first.
Ok...that was lame. Moving on.

Just the usual hi and howdy do to everybody. I have some of my issues and interests on my profile page thingy. I'll just let people check there instead of boring people in two places.

Any other Virginia people on here????? Not looking for an address or anything. Just want to know if it's gonna be another website where everybody is hopelessly far away. It just gets very tiresome if you know what I mean. Anybody is welcome though. 'Twould just be nice to connect with someone close. Just feels really isolated these days.

Ummmm...can't think of anything else to say for an intro. Sooooo...any questions???? I'll write back and try to answer them:D. Shared interests??? Even better!!!

Take care everybody.

EveWasFramed said:
Hi, and welcome. :)

Love your screen name & avatar hun! Thanks for the welcome. Sighhh...am hoping I'll fit in here at least partially. I just never really share that much with too many people. Am too much of an oddball I guess.

hey and welcome. im in virginia. i know what you mean about being the oddball, thats how i feel most of the time. the one that doesnt fit in with the rest.

Welcome to the forums :)

Hey, dude. Sorry for being too rough popping your thread cherry. Anyway, you'll find that there are lot's of people on here from the east coast of the US...I don't know any people from Virginia here, but lot's of us are close enough to complain about the same shitty weather. Nice to meet you dude. Be sure to check out our chat room too. It's got a very different tone than the forum, but it's lot's of fun.

chat.alonelylife.com

GashuBoyPatrick said:
OWWWW!!!! You opened my thread too forcefully. Hmmmph...didn't even buy me dinner first.
Ok...that was lame. Moving on.

Just the usual hi and howdy do to everybody. I have some of my issues and interests on my profile page thingy. I'll just let people check there instead of boring people in two places.

Any other Virginia people on here????? Not looking for an address or anything. Just want to know if it's gonna be another website where everybody is hopelessly far away. It just gets very tiresome if you know what I mean. Anybody is welcome though. 'Twould just be nice to connect with someone close. Just feels really isolated these days.

Ummmm...can't think of anything else to say for an intro. Sooooo...any questions???? I'll write back and try to answer them:D. Shared interests??? Even better!!!

Take care everybody.

hi gashuboy,welcome here,this is a wonderful site with supportive people and frnds, i always write in something whenever possible. gud evening from india

Hi. Sorry but I'm on a different continent to you. Doesn't mean we can't talk though, does it?

I like the avatar pic. You say on your profile that you're an artist ...is that pic an example of your art then?

Latest posts

Back