Running away from Facebook

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Acquiesce

Reaction score
After using Facebook for almost two years, I suddenly decided to remove all my friends and then deactivate my account. As I found out that my list of friends consists of family members, relatives, and some old friends from school. The problem is I neither like nor trust them. And I haven't made any new friends on Facebook. Maybe because I'm not a sociable person, and things are a bit complicated here in Egypt, especially when it comes to making new friends. Due to the huge social differences between Egyptians.
So here I am, a new member.
And I like it here. Like the name, and like how everything looks simple.
I guess I'm just another lonely person on this planet. Who wants to share his stories, thoughts, and experience. And read about other people's stories too.

im sure ill get tired of facebook and myspace eventually. i dont even know why but i check them every day. i originally got them to try to talk to this girl at my work but that didnt work out. my friends are all family members and people from school that i dont talk to anymore, or the few people that i see regularly so it kinda defeats the purpose. i just think that deep down im hoping that someone will find me.

@_@

The George's are colliding!!!

the-opposite-seinfeld.jpg

Welcome to the site :)

Facebook is evil.
I did the same as you.

But now I re-opened it to share my travel pics, and only have mainly the people from this website because they rock.

Other than that, I still stand by the firm belief that it's level of sucky-ness is unparalleled.

Anyway, welcome to the forums and hope to hear more from you. :)

Hi acquiesce!

Can't blame you for deleting your Facebook account. I keep mine because I'm hooked on some of the silly games and because there are a few people who I actually want to keep in touch with. But I hardly visit it to "socialize" because it's just a reminder of how everyone else is ignoring me lol.

That said, Facebook really sucks. And so does Myspace.

Welcome :D

I have facebook and I am happy to say that it has no effects (negative or positive) on me :D

dramaqueen said:

I have facebook and I am happy to say that it has no effects (negative or positive) on me :D

*must remember to post more Michael Jackson videos on Drama's wall*

Punisher said:
dramaqueen said:

O.O!!!!!!!!!

I HATE FACEOOK!!!

dramaqueen said:
Punisher said:
dramaqueen said:

O.O!!!!!!!!!

I HATE FACEOOK!!!

:O I'm just kidding. I haven't posted any vids for ages :p

Latest posts

Back