Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Running away from Facebook
*prepares hersef to delete her account* Big Grin
:O
[Image: 106799.jpg]
Nooooo......
[Image: 3T2hJ5x.jpg]
Heh, that's what I did to my Myspace account months ago.

Anyways, welcome. Smile
MAN WELCOME TO THE CluB I THINK IM GOING N UTS ' REALY CANT HANDLE THIS STUFF ANYMO, OH MY STRIKE A ATHUNDER UPON MY FUCKIN HEAD AND LET IT ALL END PLSSSSSSS
GOD IF U HEAR ME< U SUCK MAN, I DIDNT ASK FOR THIS CRAP, AND NOW EVERY NIGHT GETS WORSE AND WORSE U ASSHOLE DO SEOMTHING
WHERE AND WHAT AND WHO IS LIFE AND DAMMMMMMMMMMMMM WTF AM I POSTING THIS FOR DONT MAKE ANY SENSE I COULD PST TILL TMRW NOBODY ANSWER NO ANSWERS NO WUWESTION JUST BREATHE EVERYDAY FOR NOE REASON AND HEY U DIE IOOOOOF CUK SHIT COCK OOHHHH MAN FUCK
(06-18-2010, 07:05 AM)alex85 Wrote: MAN WELCOME TO THE CluB I THINK IM GOING N UTS ' REALY CANT HANDLE THIS STUFF ANYMO, OH MY STRIKE A ATHUNDER UPON MY FUCKIN HEAD AND LET IT ALL END PLSSSSSSS
GOD IF U HEAR ME< U SUCK MAN, I DIDNT ASK FOR THIS CRAP, AND NOW EVERY NIGHT GETS WORSE AND WORSE U ASSHOLE DO SEOMTHING
WHERE AND WHAT AND WHO IS LIFE AND DAMMMMMMMMMMMMM WTF AM I POSTING THIS FOR DONT MAKE ANY SENSE I COULD PST TILL TMRW NOBODY ANSWER NO ANSWERS NO WUWESTION JUST BREATHE EVERYDAY FOR NOE REASON AND HEY U DIE IOOOOOF CUK SHIT COCK OOHHHH MAN FUCK

WTF?
(06-18-2010, 07:05 AM)alex85 Wrote: WUWESTION

(no)
ewrgwergwergwergwergwegrwrgwergwergwergewrgweregwergwergewrgwergwergw
(06-18-2010, 07:59 AM)alex85 Wrote: ewrgwergwergwergwergwegrwrgwergwergwergewrgweregwergwergewrgwergwergw

Dude. Settle down and cut that shit out.
hmmmmm what is wrong with Alex85?
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hope this helps, I'm running out of options LonelynTx 8 3,494 09-20-2011, 11:47 PM
Last Post: Drama