Do you feel pleasure in inflicting pain unto others?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Chair

When I'm angry at myself, it feels good to hurt people. I like how people become angry and hateful towards me. It puts up my adrenaline and gives me a high. I dunno why, but it sometimes feels "good" to feel like honeysuckle. It's just like the feeling I get when I'm crying my eyes out. It may feel shitty, but at the same time it feels so ******* great, if that makes sense.

No, I don't always enjoy being mean to people. Most of the time, I like to make people feel good. Deep down inside, I'm a very kind person - almost too kind. It's strictly when I become down and angry at myself that I feel like inflicting pain towards others.

Is anyone else like this?

Please note that if I ever act irrational towards you, it'll likely be because I'm feeling shitty. To piss you off will make me feel good. It really sucks that I'm like this, but it's something I seemingly can't change.

When I feel like honeysuckle, I usually take it out on myself. I guess I also hurt others in a round about way by being a flake-out on people or pushing them away i.e., isolating myself.

Haha I like your new pic, Poofers. :p

I was never into making others feel pain.

But oh dear christ, it sure does feel good to really slam someone who deserves it.

I dont think I can recall a time I liked to make people suffer. Only in revenge, tit for tat. But I've never liked someone feeling hurt or angry towards me.

What you're describing is sadism Chair, getting pleasure out of making others suffer.

I like to call people on crap that I don't like. Like we have this really stupid firefighter and he's bad for morale, so I pick apart his life strategies all the time when he's flapping his lip.

And there's this other guy who's a freakin' idiot who comes around a lot that I can't stand due to his lifestyle and clothes and attitude, so I find ways to tongue-in-cheek insult him all the time or call him an idiot. I'm sorry, but he is.

I must admit that when am feeling low my tolerance of ppl is small.
And all though I do sometime think about hurting ppl that have hurt me and probably have a few time said some hurtful things I never have gone out my way to hurt another cos I know I would regret it. Even if the other person deserves it. I sooner just walk away most of the time and go deal with my pain alone in my own way.

No..I dont like to inflict pains on others.
When I feel hurt, I bascailly try to tell people to knock the honeysuckle off in so many different ways.
It's difficult sometimes to not fall into abusive people's bullshit.

I however hurt myself more than anyone else. Kind of like Shell...I isolate myself, wish not
to be sponken to, touched or looked at when I get into my moments. Its kind of like I need a time
out to sort out whatever I'm going through. When I get angery...I know I'm angry,
so I don't want to be around people...becuase I can say hurtful things to people and be a total prick too.
I do however need to release my anger in a safe enviorment..so that I don't hurt myself or others.
So baSCAILLY...when I take a time out to be alone...I wish to not be judge if i was to release my anger or fustrations
and say "fresia YOU...all YOU sons of bitches. Eat honeysuckle and die. Go to fucken Hell" :p

No, I really don't. Whenever I do hurt someone, intentionally or not, I feel weak. Like I could have acted or expressed myself in a much more constructive way. So I try my best to not be a negative influence on other people.

No. To be honest it sounds more like a personality disorder.

Chair said:

When I'm angry at myself, it feels good to hurt people.

Having unhealthy urges and acting on them are two different things - especially urges that intentionally harm others. Choosing to act upon such urges is usually what separates normal people from the nutters. :)

I think I have these impulses within myself too. I know I can be irritable and extremely hatful, which is exactly one of the few justifications for why it's better that I remain isolated and friendless: If I'm a piece of honeysuckle, it's better to be a piece of honeysuckle in the bowl than out on the floor. In other words, I can't hurt anybody with my sadism so long as I'm on my own.

I don't know about getting an adrenaline rush but I have indulged in watching others suffer a little bit. I always feel really guilty about it afterward or even while I'm doing it. So you're not the only sick sadistic ******* here.

I end up wanting to hurt myself rather than other people, unless they're the ones causing my anger. Rarely act out on it though, so according to E.V.E., I'm not a nutter :p

Hurting people and harming them are different, of course... I'd never intentionally harm anybody. Hurt them, though? Ohhhh yes.

...makes the whole world blind. :p

But as I am a proponent of violence, fighting, and revenge in general...

YUP! :D

I do feel pleasure sometimes in inflicting pain on others, only when I feel bad or don't like the person I guess.
But I do it out of boredom too, and that's been a problem I had with my ex-boyfriend. I hurt him multiple times because of this.
I played mind games on him, just because I couldn't handle my boredom in any other way. It sucks :\

Latest posts

Back