Lonely and desperate

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dotx

Reaction score
I just broke up with my husband. We moved together to Thailand and the next day he chose to tell me he didn't want to be with me anymore. It's a long story, but we had agreed to come here as a way to try and work out our problems, and the first day we're here, he tell me he's not willing.

I don't have any family (here or anywhere) and because of a number of reasons, I can't go back to the States (not my native country but the only place I've ever considered home). So I'm stuck here for who knows how long. I spent every single penny I had to move here, so I can't afford to move anywhere else anytime soon.

So I'm left with just my pets here in Thailand, where I don't know anybody. I'm so heartbroken that the idea of going out and trying to talk to anybody is completely out of the question right now. I'm in so much pain and I feel so incredibly alone. I don't know what to do with my life right now.

Sounds awful.

But this also sounds like every other "please help-me out" scam in the book. They all seem to follow the same script: person left to another country, was abandoned, have no money, need money, plz help.

I hope things go better for you, but I gotta admit that you really smell like SPAAAAAAAAM.

Wow. Isn't this a support group for people who feel lonely? I'm not here to ask for anything except some comfort. Did I mention anything else? It's sad that people who are in this forum cannot have the heart to at least give the benefit of the doubt to a new poster. You would think that members here have a little more respect for the pain of others. Yes, I'm a new member. Did it occur to you that maybe that's because this just happened to me and I went online to look for a place that could offer some support?

ETA: Also, what kind of scammer is stupid enough to post on a forum to ask for money?

I did give you the benefit of the doubt...as far I go with such things, anyway.

I DID tell you welcome to the site. I wasn't intentionally insulting you, I can assure you, and I apologize if that's how it sounded.

Again, welcome.

dotx said:
ETA: Also, what kind of scammer is stupid enough to post on a forum to ask for money?

Pretty much every single one of them. That's what kind.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation, it sounds like a tough one. I hope you'll find some comfort here. :)

****, sounds like a bad situation.

I Hope everything works out well for you.

Sorry about the rough introduction. We have a problem with bots and spammers trying to get money out of people.

Sorry to hear about your situation as well, its awful that he would pick that time to tell you. I hope things start to get better for you soon

Latest posts

Back