Lol, I'm kinda nervous about this...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caroline

Reaction score
Cuz I'm an unimportant person in real life, I feel like nobody would care if I chose to introduce myself or not. ;.; But I'll just put myself out there anyway, cuz I know you guys aren't gonna leave me hanging...I'm Caroline. :D?

Ah, an actual comment *o*;; I was starting to doubt I'd get any...I didn't think this forum is really popular, is it? o.o How many people usually come on here?

Caroline said:
Ah, an actual comment *o*;; I was starting to doubt I'd get any...I didn't think this forum is really popular, is it? o.o How many people usually come on here?

i wouldnt go as far as to say its "popular" exactly. but there are quite a few regulars. i have been visiting here for a few months now and at this point i feel more than welcome here and i really like it.

Caroline said:
Cuz I'm an unimportant person in real life, I feel like nobody would care if I chose to introduce myself or not.

That's the beauty of the internet. We can pretend we're important enough to introduce ourselves.

Thanks to anonymity, there's no reason to be overly nervous. Welcome.

Welcome to the board Caroline :)

Welcome I am a newish member too. I like this forum as it seems to be quite active and the members are intelligent.

Welcome Caroline :) I've met lots of really good people on here, that have helped me out a lot. Hope you like the site.

Check out the chat room, lots of cool folks there :)

Hi guys! :D
My name rhymes with wine XD
and cool, Emily Dickinson...that line sounds really cool.
"I'm nobody! Who are you?" O.O;;

Caroline said:
My name rhymes with wine XD

Good to know. :) You Carolines get so mad if people pronounce your name wrong...so I want to make it clear from the get-go. Let's just say I've had experience in this area. :p lulz

Latest posts

Back