Secret Mission The Forgotten Island Game Review

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edwinstyras

Reaction score
Secret Mission: The Forgotten Island is an adventure puzzle game that explores the mysteries of the Bermuda Triangle. Help research scientist Chanel Flores explore an island that mysteriously appeared in the ocean, and discover the secrets that it has kept hidden for centuries!

A mysterious island has suddenly appeared in the Bermuda Triangle, and the US military has sent Chanel Flores to investigate. Unfortunately for the scientist, her plane's systems start to malfunction as she nears the island, and crashes onto the island! Luckily Chanel manages to parachute to safety and lands on the island pretty much unharmed. So begins her adventure of exploring the island and trying to get back to her ship.

As Chanel explores the island, she starts to discover that there's a mysterious force at work there, and that the island has appeared and disappeared over a few centuries (which is apparently due to a phenomenon known as the Hutchison Effect). Entwined in this mystery is a story of doomed forbidden love and a mystical shamanistic power. Your task is to help Chanel unravel these mysteries and help her escape the island.

Naw, it isn't keeping track. Too many for that. It is a little tour and this is towards the tail end of it.

I like this Game Because I like to solve Puzzle Game so I play this game So much.Every time i get the new puzzle never i seen repeat puzzle.It's very Nice game You know when we play this kind of game we can also make more sharp Our mind.

Could be the same guy.

That is two spams

count_von_count.jpg

he eventually gets to 9 :)

Sometimes while Grover is doing letters.

He came around later. Never did know what he was up to. Now Oscar is a different matter.

Not much but you know how grouchy he is. Just stands out.

Latest posts

Back