The Tarot's Misfortune Game Review

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edwinstyras

Reaction score
The Tarot's Misfortune is a thrilling hidden object adventure game that delves into the mystical realm of tarot cards and fortune telling. You help Rosalie the fortune-teller find her lost tarot cards and use their magical powers to defeat a mysterious drifter and rescue the village of Luzio.

The Tarot's Misfortune begins with the fortune-teller Rosalie receiving a late-night visitor asking to have his fortune told. As she is reading the tarot cards, the mysterious stranger somehow puts a spell on her and she loses consciousness. Rosalie then wakes up trapped in the village prison, and her deck of tarot cards have been thrown all over town to prevent her from using its magic.

This is where the game begins. Without her tarot cards, Rosalie has to rely only on her resourcefulness to escape the prison cell and find her tarot cards. With their magic, she can then track down the mysterious stranger and find out why he imprisoned her, and to fight him if need be. Your objective is to help Rosalie accomplish her goals by helping her solve various hidden object puzzles as well as other puzzles such as tangrams, object manipulation and more.

I predict, by interpreting various cosmic motions, that this thread will soon be closed.

I thought it was a forum game of some sort =\
couldn't work out how to play it until I read the next post xD

Latest posts

Back