Sally's Studio Game Review

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edwinstyras

Reaction score
Sally's Studio is released after the earlier release of Sally's Studio Collector's Edition. The storyline is the same as with the Collector's Edition, the birth of Sally's Studio is because Sally loves to make people happy and feel their best.

When I have played Sally's Studio, I can see that there are not much changes in the game. But this new release is more addicting and engaging than the previous Collector's Edition! Reason being is that instead of 60 stages in the previous release, Sally Studio now has 50 stages only. With this fewer stages, you will meet more colorful customers in different costume and profession as you progress through the stages. This is more enjoying as lesser stages here mean lesser repetition on the same steps.

Fulfill customer's request by taking them to the warm up areas, yoga mats and weight training. Play the CD in the radio to soothe the customers while waiting for you to get them to the designated place. There is a fruit juice mixer at a corner, you can make use of the health drink to serve to customers, win their extra heart and grow your customer base.

What is this? Number five?

SPAAAAAAAM get the hell outta here.

*sigh* Where are mod powers when I need 'em?

He was a busy bugger.

Must have been a rookie who didn't understand that he doesn't want to make it that obvious as opposed to the other spammer we have right now who is going to wait for us to get used to seeing him and then he will add his sales links.

Heh yeah. :p

It's like assassins. Some of them are efficient, quiet, and competent. And the rest just run around spraying bullets and hoping that their target ends up dead.

f_minusm_906c16a.gif

Latest posts

Back