Hi everyone. :]

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belleza

Reaction score
Hi there!

Not sure where to start, really. :]
Well, I'm a 19 year old girl studying English at University.

My problems don't lie in getting to know people - I make friends quite easily. My problems begin once you get to know me, I suppose... Which is why I find it hard to open up to people; semi-afraid they won't want to be my friend once they get to know me. I've had a fairly complicated life. I was diagnosed with depression a few years ago, and although I got better, my father's death a year ago triggered it slightly. I'm not half as bad though, and generally feel happy most of the time. :] I think it's because I keep myself busy with friends - distractions are always good. ;P But although I love my friends, sometimes I don't want to tell them everything because I don't want to worry them. Plus, it's somehow easier to open yourself up anonymously because... Well, you aren't judged.

There's other stuff, and also the normal melodramatic situations that make everyday life all the more complicated, but I won't bore you! ;] But that's basically the gist of why I joined - to help people with their problems, and in turn have people help me with mine.

I was just going to say hi, and now I've gone on for far too long. Apologies, evidently I talk too much! So yes. Hi! ^_^

Hello Belleza,
So sorry about your father... but I am so envious of you studying at UNiversity.... those were te days for me!

Stacy

Thanks everyone! :]
Haha, yeah... I'm certainly going to miss University once it's all over! After that it's all hard work from then on. =P

Welcome to the board :)

Latest posts

Back