Crying is the only time I feel emotion?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

troubled

I won't go into all the details, but I had something happen to me before that's only happened once or twice. I was feeling really down, and my parents were at me and I lost control. I can't remember everything i did but i remember hitting myself in the face and basically being hysterical.. it's like all the emotions and stress are coming out of me all at once. I walked up to my room crying deeply, almost struggling to breathe. My cat looked TOTALLY freaked out. When I was sat up here crying, it was the first time i've felt alive, like i've been numb for so long. It was the first time I felt real emotion for as long as I can remember.

I don't know what is happening to me.. lonliness is devouring me and all my emotions. I need to explain this to the therapist and the doctor, it's not going to be easy.

If you are seeing a therapist or doctor then you are doing well.
I got no real advice just wonted to acknowledge your post really as I been there.
And when you lay all your feelings down its nice if someone actually acknowledges that.

Also I have hit myself in the face be for. Not to hard though. Just the frustration gets you like that.

I don't think you had a mental breakdown.
Just you do get to a point where you can not keep it all in anymore.
You just let some out that's all. It can make you feel better.
On the occasions I have cried it has made me moor clear headed after.

I would say its healthy to cry sometimes. Sometimes I wish i could let it out and have a good cry. But you don't choice when to do that. its just something that happens. sometimes music as made it happen to me.

Your healing and dealing with your emotions. Your healthy I would say :)

When you fill up a cup with water, eventually it will start spilling out of the cup.

That's what happened with your emotions.

You need to find a release that allows you to vent those emotions so you can avoid collecting them up like that.

A human being can only take so much stress before they let it all out in some form. One of the forms stress is relieved is through tears.

Good thing it happened in a controlled environment in the privacy of your home if you where at school or work there might have been problems

I wish you the best on finding a way to manage.
For myself, I first started crashing and burning like you did in the privacy of my home.
Eventually, it carried on while I was outside; and then later on, at work.
Better to address it before it's too late.
Hang in there.
(((((troubled)))))

Badjedidude said:
When you fill up a cup with water, eventually it will start spilling out of the cup.

That's what happened with your emotions.

You need to find a release that allows you to vent those emotions so you can avoid collecting them up like that.

ooh, that sounded so cool *o*!!!

Latest posts

Back