lets distract eachother by talking!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dollybrains

Reaction score
hi. im new to the forums here.., you can call me Lydia..or dolllybrains :p. im 24.

i found this site by googling 'life forums' lol.., i just wanted to find some place online where i can have some interactions with people throughout my work day. i work from home, i paint. it gets kinda lonely.
but im not actually lonely.. its just so hard to have little interactions with people everyday (but its really not that bad either), i just want a small distraction.

maybe i could find someone here with whom i can talk about stuff with.
random stuff. share stories? ask questions? i dont know.

~lydia

Hi Lydia.

Welcome here.

Keep posting about anything random at all and ppl well start to know you and even befriend you.

Where you from ?

hi Bluey.
thanks for the welcome!
im originally from california.., but had to move to arizona when i was younger, with my parents. have been here at least a decade now.
where are you from?

has anyone tried visiting omegle.com before? its like chatroulette, but you can use it with just text! its kinda fun..
if you try it, maybe let us know what you think or how it went! I used it last night, and it was kinda cool.
(..it might help to feel less lonely. to just try and have a normal-ish conversation with a stranger., just try not to get too caught up in it..) :)

~lydia

hey edgecrusher. thanks!

"how can i be lost, if i've got nowhere to go?"<-- wondering how you mean that..

Hi Lydia :D I've been on omegle.com before, it's hilarious XD
some people say the funniest things. and yeah, about that quote
"how can i be lost, if i've got nowhere to go?" I was wondering about that too.

dollybrains said:
hey edgecrusher. thanks!

"how can i be lost, if i've got nowhere to go?"<-- wondering how you mean that..

well... lol... i have no idea where i am going in life and at the same time i feel like i dont have a place to be anyway. thats the only way i can really describe it.

dollybrains said:
has anyone tried visiting omegle.com before? its like chatroulette, but you can use it with just text! its kinda fun..
if you try it, maybe let us know what you think or how it went! I used it last night, and it was kinda cool.
(..it might help to feel less lonely. to just try and have a normal-ish conversation with a stranger., just try not to get too caught up in it..) :)

~lydia

I've used Omegle before. :] It's actually pretty good for when you're feeling really lonely and there isn't anyone online to talk to. Even if you're talking to a stranger - sure, sometimes they can be insanely weird. Or just ask 'A/S/L??????' (and we all know where that goes...).

But I have actually come across some really nice people through Omegle. 'Tis a good idea.

@Caroline thanks for the reply!
@edgecrusher That doesnt sound very positive.. :p What do you love doing?
hi Punisher!
@Belleza Yeah! it is good for when youre lonely or even just bored. i like the first person i got who just said hi, and then 'how are you?' it felt so sincere for that place. it was nice!

I used omegle last night for the first time, originally heard about it through Joe Rogan on one of his podcasts! (i like his mind).

dollybrains said:
hi Bluey.
thanks for the welcome!
im originally from california.., but had to move to arizona when i was younger, with my parents. have been here at least a decade now.
where are you from?

~lydia

England.

And yea i have used amegle.
It dose have some cool peeps on there but also has shell we say some moor colorful peeps on there ;)

Belleza said:
- sure, sometimes they can be insanely weird. Or just ask 'A/S/L??????' (and we all know where that goes...).

asl ?

Oh and hi :D lol

dollybrains said:
asl stands for age/sex/location..

lol I know that. I was asking he's asl.
I was trying to be funny :p

It dose seem to be one of the first things ppl say on there a lot of the time be for HI.

oh ..lol. there was a time I didn't know, I thought you didn't either : p

So.., I had a lonely night tonight.. Stood up. Maybe he just fell asleep.. Again.
I'm hoping for it to be made up to me tomorrow.
Hoping I can go back to being ..not sad.

: (

Feels silly to write about it.

thanks guys. Yeah,.. it did feel kinda good. I couldnt sleep forever though..thinking about stuff.
but now i know what happened, and its ok.
and now i need to start my work day!

thanks everyone who has replied here so far! its fun : )
~lydia

Hey lydia, welcome to ALL, it's a pretty chill place. You might also want to check out chat.alonelylife.com... it's our chatroom...

I like your name, reminds me of the movie BeetleJuice, always liked that movie lol...

I'm originaly from the midwest... just moved to Arizona recently infact... Not sure it's where I belong... most people around here seem to not like me, but i'm pretty different from most folks around here so I try not to stick out or get in people's way..but i'm stuck here till i'm on my own 2 feet...

I'm mostly Timid and good natured... maybe the heat just makes people goofy... i know it can make me looney...

anyway if you ever wanna chat gimme a PM... oh yeah i'm also a guy ... 24 as well... looking for work at the moment and have no friends here... well a few, but nobody I trust...

anyway ALL is always a good kill time so enjoy!

Latest posts

Back