photogenic

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Szka

Reaction score
first of all, i m not.
secondly, i saw this site saying if you squeeze your buttcheeks when you take picture you'd look better. i tried that. maybe it s my illusion but i think it helps to lighten up your expression a lil lulz.
doesnt hurt to try :D

Szka said:
... if you squeeze your buttcheeks when you take picture you'd look better...

I tried it but i just looked constipated. :(

Haha, that's hilarious! I might actually try that next time and see whether it makes a difference... But aye, it'll probably make me look constipated too. =P

When taking pictures, I keep my head up high. Seems to make me look a bit better.

When people take pictures of me, I turn my head the other way and look at the pretty horizon.

It doesn't help me a whole lot. Of course, I'm about as photogenic as a wad of phlegm....

Badjedidude said:
When people take pictures of me, I turn my head the other way and look at the pretty horizon.

I too find that makes me my most photogenic.

What makes someone "photogenic"? I think I look awful in pictures but other people tell me I look fine...??

Minus said:
Badjedidude said:

I too find that makes me my most photogenic.

Well if your avi is anything to go by you would not stand still in one place long enough to get a pick :p

Latest posts

Back