New lonely member looking for friends and hopefully a matching female

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Akram

Reaction score
Hi all

i just registered to this website yesterday , i like the spirit here and i wish i can be a part of it

my name is Akram , 28 years old male , from Egypt but working out of country as a programmer . i am suffering from both being without much friend and the need of love and having a real passionate relationship.

if i can describe myself , i have always been not attractive to many people , i always find friends and i have already some genuine ones whom i can't imagine my life without but they are still fewer than i need . most of the time the really cool guys don't like me and i don't like them , they find me weird or not a good choice to hang out with ... i find them shallow and not thoughtful or open minded enough to talk to or to share life with.

anyway , some really cool guys like me when it happens they are not so judgmental especially in the beginning of our meeting (where i always screw up) when those guys know me more , they like me more and they like to listen to me , they need my opinions and appreciate them and they even like my jokes (yes i can joke sometimes) but again they are fewer than i need .

what makes it worse is the lack of love , i am notably selective and it also applies to women , that's why i have never been through a true love experience , except one time when i found someone i thought she was the one but it was too late when i knew it (sighs). anyway , i wish i can find the love my life here as well .

those who are close to me (and few) say all the time that i am good looking (though i gained a lot of weight here due to the bad mood) , smart , understanding , and funny.

anyway guys , nice to be here with you
i hope i can fix the loneliness issue here both in terms of friends and in terms of love and relationships .

Best Regards

Welcome to the forum Akram! I hope you enjoy your stay.

First off I don't want to see you coming here and just having a relationship in your sights. Yes it is possible and it might happen, but don't think that is what you need to be happy.

You need to be happy within yourself, everything around you. Be able to live independently, go out with friends and have a good time without relying on them.
A woman likes a man who is not needy, but independent, who can work by himself.

Any questions please ask!

Samuel

Hi welcome. You remind me of itti.. another member here. He is from Jordan and it also a programmer. I can easy imagine him writing the post you just wrote.

Egypt is a really wonderful place. I have some amazing memories from there. You should check out the chat here at: http://chat.alonelylife.com/

I hope you do find love and friendship. Welcome!:)

wow , i didn't expect such a response , thank you guys , thank you very much

Hello Samuel , thank you for the response

First off I don't want to see you coming here and just having a relationship in your sights. Yes it is possible and it might happen, but don't think that is what you need to be happy.
i know what you mean but when i spend time with people not matching with me or not interesting in my sight i get bored so fast :)

You need to be happy within yourself, everything around you. Be able to live independently, go out with friends and have a good time without relying on them.
i don't think i need to rely on people , but i need to be among people acceptable to me and i am acceptable to them . the problem is i can not find such people easily for the reasons i have mentioned

your response is really appreciated :)

thanks a lot jales
Hi welcome. You remind me of itti.. another member here. He is from Jordan and it also a programmer. I can easy imagine him writing the post you just wrote.
and how is he doing now :p ?

Egypt is a really wonderful place. I have some amazing memories from there.
how about your memories there ? what did you find interesting ?

and for VanillaCreme , Punisher , Badjedidude , mintymint , Depressedology

thank you all so much

Akram said:
i know what you mean but when i spend time with people not matching with me or not interesting in my sight i get bored so fast :)
Akram said:
i don't think i need to rely on people , but i need to be among people acceptable to me and i am acceptable to them . the problem is i can not find such people easily for the reasons i have mentioned

What do you think you can do to improve the situation?

thank you Dramaqueen

well Samuel , i think of exploring new communities it is not an option at the moment , that's why i tried this site , it's going ok so far :)

and what do you think ?

Latest posts

Back