Anybody from West Yorkshire

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outdoor girl

Reaction score
Just to say hi. I am lonely it is partly due to my situation of having a 12 year old son and not being able to leave him and ferrying him around to his various activities. I manage to get out to walk my dog near home whilst he is out playing.

I am a mature asexual/celibate female (48) i miss having a close friend (male or female) just somebody to have a chat over a coffee or a glass of wine or even come to walk my dog, a lot of my friends are married or with partners and you are made to feel you are intruding sometimes.

Is there anybody out there from Bradford, Halifax, Huddersfield

Hi outdoor girl. Am not from West Yorkshire but east mids.
Stay posting on here and am sure you well make some friends :)

Hi outdoor girl. Am not from West Yorkshire but went to Leeds Uni, so lived there 3 years. I'm nearly 39 (can't believe it...) and live back in the States now. I'm always up for a chat about W. Yorks. PM me and we can swap e-mails if you like.

Hi Outdoor Girl,
I’m sort of half from West Yorkshire. I live in Yorkshire … but in the east. But I do drive.
Yes, I know what you means about ‘a lot of my friends are married or with partners and you are made to feel you are intruding sometimes’, especially in very family-orientated villages such as the one I live in.

Hi Dear
I'm Ryan from USA, Please contact me to my email ID *email removed* i have something good to share with you

Latest posts

Back