Hello Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrPUA

Reaction score
Hey! My name is Mister PUA, or Mr. PUA whatever you want to call it ladies and gents. Anyways, if you're an avid lurker of the dating scene on the internet, you probably know what PUA means, if not, I'm a pick up artist in training. Now, I know from some posts I've read, pick up gets a bad wrap, but I can assure you, I'm an honest gentleman when it comes to women, and I believe pick up can help ALOT of men. (Most of the hatred or dislike/distrust of pick up I've seen so far on this forum stems from pure ignorance, which I don't blame at all considering a lot of men DO use deceptive tactics, but most pick up artists are normal, nerdy dudes who just want to learn how to appeal to women!)

Now, I'm not here to preach that, but I WAS lonely at one point like a lot of you, I've been utterly depressed, I've spent many times lingering and crying over failed relationships, I've even sunk to all time lows where I hadn't left my house for weeks and months at a time. However, I'm out of that slump and feel like I can relate to many of you on a personal level! So, I intend to give as much advice as possible for those who would benefit from it most!

There's no such thing as a "pick-up artist."

Just a bunch of overly hormone-driven man-boys running around scoring easy chicks.

Anyway, welcome to the site.

Latest posts

Back