Hey

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orguy

Reaction score
Another newbie here.

I am in Oregon, male, and look to be, at 53, chronologically older than many of you.

Just dissolved my 19 year marriage after letting it shrivel up and die. Have two sons that I see 50%. I spent too much time seeing others faults (probably easier than looking at my own) to establish or keep any friendships. As icing on the cake I decided to go back to school, get my Masters and enter the teaching profession. Talk about bad timing. Here I am 2 years later still substituting because there are very few jobs and they are all going to teachers recently riffed (layed off).
So I am here looking for sympathetic ears. It doesn't matter how old you are because we all (well everyone but the trolls that might be here) have a unique perspective worth hearing. Trying to get friends is my first goal so I get myself in a supportive frame of mind.

Well that is not all of it, but I can spew more in other threads since this is an introduction thread.

Orguy

Welcome to the forum.

That is a lot of history with someone to lose, i hope you are doing alright.

Hey there, and welcome to the forum. You've sort of had to start your life all over again, havent you? :(
I hope that things improve soon.

Latest posts

Back