Just discovered this message board...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moonlight

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Since I'm new to the forum I thought I'd say hello to you all, and quickly introduce myself :).

I'm a 23 year old woman, and I live in Copenhagen, Denmark. I have been bored and sad this week, and somehow ended up finding this place literally 5 minutes ago. It seems like a pretty cool place, and I'm pretty sure I can learn a thing or two here, and maybe even get debating with some nice people all around the world.

So yeah, that was a little bit about me :).

Hey, and weclome. :)

Speaking of Denmark, I was just reading an article on the most expensive cities to live in. Yours was number 8. :p

8. Copenhagen, Denmark

Rank in 2009: 7

Food: Lunch at a restaurant: $36
Can of beer from grocer: $2.10
One kg of rice: $4.85
One dozen eggs: $6.99

Entertainment: Movie ticket: $15

Appliances: Washing machine: $1,196

Sorry. :p Just random, lol.

I've been to Copenhagen!! :D Beautiful city!

Welcome to the site, and feel free to PM me anytime. ^_^

hello,

nice to meet you!

when i was a kid, i thought that copenhagen was a dream land! a place where santa lives and has all those funny trains and gardens etc..
later, i heard from someone that the there is a town in it called denmark!!! and also that while it is difficult to go to copenhagen, you can go to denmark and then possibly get a glimpse of copenhagen. i remember i was very happy then!

anyway, time went on, and the last time i noticed copenhagen was when some summit was held there. but my image of the place still remains the same! i just remembered that while i was in the uni a few years ago, there was a fellow from denmark who used to hang out with us. some people found him to be charming, his first love was hockey and sophia, the german girl had a thing for him. incidentally, i never remembered the dream land called copenhagen and never even once asked him about it. perhaps because that is how dreams and dream lands are..

funny, i come across someone from copenhagen now at a place like this and her name is 'moonlight'! did someone say that the best dreams come in moonlit nights?

welcome to the forum!

hi moonlight,i m new in these forum and i will found your interesting forum and it nice i hope you will having fun.thank you.

Latest posts

Back