friend, acquantaince or foe?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonewolf10

Reaction score
as you grow up, you change friends, relationships, whatever but sometimes you think you can trust a person but the truth is that person will just use what they know about you and talk bulshit about you with other people.
the thing is i was the guy that my other "friends" would make fun of or be in anyway abusive, i was a nice guy, i think that is way they used to do that, i was very open, friendly, cared about other, but well my relationships werent the best
so i get to the point in my life that i said this is it so i changed i did things and didnt looked for their approval i became a jerk a funny one, have you seen dr house? well that was me, now i feel hapy but some "friends" turned other people against me
and now well i dont know i just want your opinion on this
i mean some of them were actually my real friends, i know the meaning of the word friend btw but the hurt me in the past but i screwed up their minds i think with my comments so what do you guys think?

Have you become a jerk because that's who you really are, or is it more out of revenge or retaliation for people treating you mean in the past?

tehdreamer said:
Have you become a jerk because that's who you really are, or is it more out of revenge or retaliation for people treating you mean in the past?

i guess i just went tired of it and became a man i think its a little bit of those three

Well, if you are who you feel you want to be, then that's great. You just need to cut those so called "friends" out of your life and find better people to be around. Just be careful not to become the very thing you hate.

Latest posts

Back