When was the last time..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I was working night shifts at a convenience store. It came in through the bottom of the door and I spent a week hunting it. I got it...but it died behind the safe and stank a MAX. Still don't know how the health inspectors kept the place open lol.

When was the last time you rode a horse?

I live in a rural area and we have raccoons, possums, foxes and deer.....does seeing any of them on my property constitute wild animals in the wild? If so that would be last week when I disturbed a raccoon snoozing in my firewood pile.

When was the last time you witnessed an animal giving birth?

I don't think i've ever had the privilege, it must be awesome

When was the last time you apologized the someone?

I'm too autistic to answer this question haha. My answer would be something like "that question implies that social constructions of good and bad came before time"... Sorry, I'm that person. I saw the new jumanji film last night, that was pretty fun... The comedy wasn't great but I think that was Jack Black's best ever performance.

When was the last time you put a cotton bud in your ear and felt like you were in heaven and could not stop?

Hm, don't know - I don't really think about the emotions of a situation, more of a logical person.

When was the last time you painted something?

A couple of years ago I painted my staircase, but i'm guessing you might have meant something a bit more artistic haha

When was the last time you checked your bank account?

^Haha, I meant like 'decor' painting so you were definitely on the right track!

About once every three months when I balance my statements.

When was the last time you wore gloves?

Hahahaha, that's hysterical. Never xD

When was the last time you caught an insect and let it go free?

Latest posts

Back