When was the last time..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What happened on New Year's Eve of the year 2000, Dani?

When was the last time you ate a giant pizza all by yourself?

well, New years eve of 2000, me and a couple of friends were sitting in my basement, in an in law apartment down there...we had the tv on, having fun... also had my dog with me. We all clearly heard a loud knock at the door....my dog starts barking like crazy.... I open the door.... and no one was there... no one was home in the entire house AT ALL.... so who knocked on the door??? Keep in mind, you could only get to that door from inside the house..... which was all locked up...

I ate a large pizza by myself last year, when I was pregnant.... *blush*

When was the last time you scratched an itch?

Ooohh. Spooky.

Literally a second ago.

When was the last time you received gift when it wasn't a Christmas or a birthday?

I don't much like gifts - I've never felt comfortable taking things that I don't feel I deserve, so if we're not counting people offering me things for services rendered, then it'll be many, many years ago.

When was the last time that you ate until you felt nauseated?

Many times, but that mean i was early.
At least they show up, I know the feeling when someone do not.

End of October - cabin holiday with family. At home my mum and I tend to just do our own thing for lunch, so I don't really eat someone else's cooking very much.

A minute ago because Hewho doesn't know what washing up is :club:

When was the last time you hovered?

Like in a helicopter? Never... Over someone? Just a little while ago, to annoy someone on purpose! :p

When was the last time you ate a chocolate donut?

Danielle said:
Like in a helicopter?  Never...      Over someone?  Just a little while ago,  to annoy someone on purpose! :p

When was the last time you ate a chocolate donut?

Lol😁Danielle sorry meant hoovered a carpet but no probs if you like hovering. :D

I'm giving them up thx loosing me 8 pack

When was the last time you ate in a resteraunt for a work lunch?

Can't divulge that..cause men don't cry :D

When was the last time you dug a garden with a kids plastic spade :D

Never

When was the last time that you were sure you were right, but ended up being wrong?

Happens very often. Probably yesterday.

When was the last time you were ignored by someone?

Latest posts

Back