No Dating Life.. help me...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

Hypestyle

freely seeking any tips and advice for a guy like me who's over 30 and has never had a girlfriend, and it's not looking like anytime soon.. socializing ideas, places to go, finding the right things to say, etc.? as far as hobbies, I guess I'm into movies, comic books, rock & hip-hop music...

Hey, Hype, nice to see another dude ending up here!

Never did any dating yet? Doesn't matter, if You really are looking for love i advice (or is that advise, again? ;) ) You to check out some popular dating websites and do all dating online; dating in real life is really time-consuming and not as efficient. You'll be fine as long as You understand what You're doing and follow Your heart when You talk to others; that's how it's done. Check out the profiles of the women You're interested in (and make Your own profile as filled as possible), send them a few messages telling them why You chose to contact them and You'll be able to get to know these people really fast while not having to meet any of them before You know it's the right one. ;)

Might seem a little straight-to-the-point, but good dating and match-making websites are really easy to handle and are a very good way to meet people.

I think that Robin gave good advice about the online dating. This way you can get to know a bit more about the other person before you actually go on a date by sending emails back and forth. It's starting to become a very popular way of meeting people.

I can empathise with you Hypestyle. The loneliness can be excruciating indeed. I agree 100% with Robin. People generally tend to have an aversion to internet dating because of the inherent uncertainties with regard to the system. That is, it's difficult to know who you're really dealing with. Yes, one has to be careful but dating in "real life" is quite risky as well and can even cost more lol. Internet dating seems to require a bit of patience and I myself am going to consider it since I am not having much luck in meeting someone in real life.

I'm glad You're gonna go fot it, CJ! It's a real comfy method as well, by the way. ;)

Hmmm I see that Hypestyle has not posted since. He probably has taken our advice and has had success already lol. Well I hope so:D.

Hey Hypestyle; If it will make u feel any better I'm almost 40 and never had a boyfriend; So ur not alone.

Latest posts

Back