Also away

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

Eyael

Like Robin and Achpoques, I'll be away for 3-4 weeks. Not that you would care much or someting, but I thought it was better to say so.

Enjoy the rest of the hlidays, and don't let yourselves go down.

And I must say, I feel better, since I joined the forum, so thank you for wverything, everyone! :D

Good to hear that you're feeling better ^^

Do you plan on traveling somewhere, or are you just taking some time off?

I'm going to visit my grandparents at the Algarve. They are building a new house, with their saved money, so I'm going to stay in a caravan park, so It's going to be fun I guess. :) You probably already heard of the place, it has been in the news since little Maddie disapeared... :( Poor girl!

Sounds like fun. I've never been to Portugal, but I'm sure it's a lovely place. Hope you'll have a good time ^^

Thank you!

It's actually a nice place, but the big cities are very polluted.
The country side is cool, and the beaches are very good, so there is a lot of tourism in the south part of the country. The worst part is the weather, it's too hot and sunny in the Summer, so anyone can get windburns, even in home :rolleyes: :p

Eyael,

I will miss you. Have fun in Algarve. Keep your eyes peeled for Maddie and for any freaks or weirdos. Wear some light weight gauze clothing, sunscreen, straw hat, and read a lot!

Hugs, come back soon!

LG

Latest posts

Back