The stylish and wearable sandals

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ellan

Reaction score
Ladies,if you're hunting for the items which will make you become more sexy and elegance,just the*BLEEP YOU SPAMMER!!!*maybe your right choice.As we know the Jimmy choo which is famous luxury brand has garnered an extremely loyal clientele.The*BLEEP YOU SPAMMER!!!*are not only famous for its high heel shoes,but depend on its stylish and wearable shoes.

*BLEEP YOU SPAMMER!!!* will make every woman who has it be charming, you are no exception! It is beautifully designed and the materials construction as always is of the highest quality. Would look great with any outfit this season.

Ancient Chinese torture devices. :)

Looks like you were too.

Oh geez, i just noticed the picture.

Eh, not a fan of the Gladiator style that's popular now. However, I've always fancied silver sandals. (y)

Those shoes should come with a complementary stripper pole.

Also, the spammer's English skills leave me wanting to gouge out my eyes.

They don't go with my eyes. I feel cheated.

I think i just can't tell with the shoes alone. Alone they just look too darn glittery. Kinda afraid that it may that it may end up as a tin lady costume.

whats with highheel shoes and woman anyway they are so uncomfortable try running for a taxi with a woman in pair of those

Really high heels are not meant for running after taxis. I have some heels that are hardly meant for walking.

huggybear said:
whats with highheel shoes and woman anyway they are so uncomfortable try running for a taxi with a woman in pair of those

1. I hate high heels - they hurt my feet and back;

B. I do not run for taxis. I stand and do the taxi-flagging wave. It hasn't failed me yet. Perhaps it's because I also stare down the taxi driver.

I throw my empty coffee cup or slushee at taxis. That usually gets their attention.

But I'm sure I'd also get their attention by waving my hairy, high-heels-wearing legs in the air.

Badjedidude said:
But I'm sure I'd also get their attention by waving my hairy, high-heels-wearing legs in the air.

Not in NYC, that happens more than you'd probably think in certain districts. :p

Minus said:
I think i just can't tell with the shoes alone. Alone they just look too darn glittery. Kinda afraid that it may that it may end up as a tin lady costume.

LOL!!

Twitchy said:
I couldn't help but notice this thread has no photo of an apple danish. I'm here to change that.

290px-Glazed_apple_Danish.jpg