Something about Vibram FiveFingers shoes

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ellan

Reaction score
*BLEEP YOU SPAMMER!!!* is a famous Italian manufacturer of rubber, the design of vibram company is specifically for rubber soles with good abrasion resistance, good skid resistance, texture, uniform access to a number of shoe manufacturers in the world recognized. Known as the gold shoes..

*BLEEP YOU SPAMMER!!!* is the begnning of a revolution.When fivefingers shoes was firstly revealed to the world, the world was insanity for it. With the protection and sure-footed grip of a Vibram sole,active outdoor athletes and fitness professionals were able to experience the sensation and freedom of going barefoot for the first time.

With*BLEEP YOU SPAMMER!!!*collection, barefooting concept continues to evolve. Stimulating the muscles in our feet and lower legs will not only make us stronger and healthier, it improves us balance, agility and proprioception.

*BLEEP YOU SPAMMER!!!*

And BTW..if you're going to spam the forum, at least put something that isnt FUGLY for us to look at. :club:

EveWasFramed said:
And BTW..if you're going to spam the forum, at least put something that isnt FUGLY for us to look at. :club:

No kidding! I saw someone wearing a pair of those "shoes" - and I use the term very loosely - and they kind of creeped me out.

"...the world was insanity for it"... I'm gonna use that from now on.

I'm insanity for cookies.

Are we running this insanity into the ground by continuing to insanity about insanity?

290px-Glazed_apple_Danish.jpg

http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=9922&pid=180263#pid180263

---
EDT - Another fine example from the shoe spammer which wins him Twitchy's coveted apple danish award.

Latest posts

Back