I'm New

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

Frustrated

Hi:

I've never posted on anything link this before. I'm a married mid-40s married man. I'm very unhappy with both my job and my marriage. My only source of happiness are my two wonderful boys. I just want to talk to someone and let go. I don't mind if they want to vent/let it all out.

I'm lonely and very unhappy.

Frustrated

Hi Frustrated,

Welcome to the forum.

I hope you'll find some comfort and friendship here. There are some very nice and supportive members.

Welcome to the site Frustrated.

I hope that it brings some positivity into your life.

Frustrated said:
Hi:

I've never posted on anything link this before. I'm a married mid-40s married man. I'm very unhappy with both my job and my marriage. My only source of happiness are my two wonderful boys. I just want to talk to someone and let go. I don't mind if they want to vent/let it all out.

Frustrated

Hey Frustrated,

I'm also married and my marriage is a real piece of...work. lol

Good and bad points.

Marriage is SUCH hard work, those who have never been married and dealt with the alternate bouts of tedium, dullness in the sack, and passionate angry fights do not realize what it's like on the 'inside.'

I feel for you, man!

Hi there

You're exactly the kind of friend I'm looking for. Only I wish you were a woman. I just realised you are a man after beginning to type this email. I am not looking for a relationship, just platonic friendship. I am a married woman with two little girls. I wouldn't say my marriage is unhappy but it could do with a little work.

But hey whatever you want to talk about I'm here to listen. So if you are sure this is not going take a tangent into the sexual realm, I would like to be friends.

This is the first time I've signed into something like this as well.

Hortencia.

Frustrated said:
Hi:

Frustrated

Hortencia,

I am a female too and would love to discuss marriage and its good and bad sides and life in general!

Great - looks like I'm actually going to make the kind of friends I'm looking for.

So my marriage isn't actually what I'd envisioned it would be. I don't know if I am to blame - I would like to think not, but I know that the way things are at the moment is a result of the two of us and how we deal with things.

At this point I feel very aloof and like a stranger to my husband.

Have you ever felt like this?

Hi Lonely girl

I was hoping to hear back from you. Hope things are okay.

Please do email me somehting.

Take care.

Hi Frustrated,

Hope you're doing okay.

I guess you're not interested in venting to a female?

Sorry my message yesterday was probably too dismissive towards building a frienship with a male. I really would like to get to know you even though you're a male, it's just that I would not be comfortable talking about the details of intimacy. So please do write if you want to talk about stuff other than that.

Hortencia

Latest posts

Back