New Here, Looking For Friends =)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

trishywishy

well hi everyone! i stumbled upon this forum and was really surprised to see it existed. how great that it does though! i'm at a point in my life where i'd love some new friends. over the past few years i've lost almost all the friends i had. mostly due to them being stuck in outdated drama and habits that i just can't have within my life. so anyway, glad this forum is around!

i'm not exactly sure how all this works. i'm not real forum savvy honestly. but i guess i'll just give a little introduction to who i am. i'm 25, living in the midwest with my long term boyfriend (of 10 years). he works quite a lot so i spend much of my time alone, just doing whatever interests me i guess. i also take care of my younger sister a good deal. i don't currently work or go to school. mostly just a homemaker, or attempting to be at least lol as for interests, i love music, art, film, animals, nature, studying, love, compassion, laughter, good conversation, traveling if/when possible and tons of other stuff. feel free to ask. i'm a very open minded, open hearted person and i'm truly here to make genuine friendships

so that's about it for now i think. i hope to hear from you all. take good care

Latest posts

Back