My Reason

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Kdros

Hi everybody, I'm new and I thought I'd introduce myself and say why I'm here.

I don't really much like talking to people in person. I have a few close friends but even with them sometimes I get bored. I've found it much easier to type to people instead of talking to them.

I'm in love with someone who's determined to keep me at a distance, but not far enough away so I could be with someone else. I've broken up with one girl to be with her and I've passed on others too. But she's too busy she says... I ask her to let me go... to tell me she doesn't want me, anything... but she doesn't. Whenever I try to push her out of my life she always find a way back in. I suppose I am weak but I can't deal with this on my own anymore.

I'm hoping I can find support here, and that I can support others who need it. It's surprising or not, but you really can't expect support from the people closest to you for some reason.

Anyway that's the reason, or some of it anyway. I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you.

Hello, Kdros, nice to greet You! ;)

Well if You like writing You'll love this place. ;) You could probably find some friends here as well, hopefully with which You can have more interesting things to talk about than with Your current pals.

The story You tell sounds very much like the one a buddy of mine had, back in elementary. He actually asked me, one day, how he could talk to her; and i hadn't even started thinking about girls yet!

Anyways, what i wonder is how You've told her to let You go; in a friendly, or a more rough way? Depending on her age i guess it could be really hard for her to accept that You actually don't want her around any more. Does she think this is a more of a sexual relationship where You'd only meet to get Your hormones a rest, You think? Do You know what she does, and who she's with, when she's not with You?

She have clearly taken command of You, so i'd understand why You'd rather break up with her. Not that i already know it is the best thing to do, but the only thing i can think of to do in a situation like this, except perhaps scare her away by pretending You've turned coocoo in some way, is to be really hard with her; tell her that You've had a great time and all and that and that You live to far apart to have the relationship You want to have. After that i'd treat her as a regular person who's stalking me, because that's what she seems to do, not caring about anyone but herself.

I don't think completely ignoring her would make it any better, and most likely only worse. Why do You feel that You're a weak person, and compared to her? What makes You think she's stronger than You? I would gladly like to discuss everything closer if You'd like, in private or right here.

Hello Kdros and welcome to the site.

What you describe sounds more like an addiction, not love.

People can only control and/or manipulate us if we allow them to.

Plus, if this is what she's doing to you now....
What will she do to you later when you're even more deeply involved and she knows this?
If she cares about you wouldn't she give you some peace, some resolution?
How will it be to be involved with such a selfish person?

Just some questions I would ask myself. I hope you find what you're looking for here.

Kdros said:
Hi everybody, I'm new and I thought I'd introduce myself and say why I'm here.

I don't really much like talking to people in person. I have a few close friends but even with them sometimes I get bored. I've found it much easier to type to people instead of talking to them.

I'm in love with someone who's determined to keep me at a distance, but not far enough away so I could be with someone else. I've broken up with one girl to be with her and I've passed on others too. But she's too busy she says... I ask her to let me go... to tell me she doesn't want me, anything... but she doesn't. Whenever I try to push her out of my life she always find a way back in. I suppose I am weak but I can't deal with this on my own anymore.

I'm hoping I can find support here, and that I can support others who need it. It's surprising or not, but you really can't expect support from the people closest to you for some reason.

Anyway that's the reason, or some of it anyway. I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you.

Latest posts

Back