C Johnaon become 2000 code player

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

moneyyp

Chris Johnson and (*i like spamming*) contribution 134 code and 2 times, help break in Titan's 17-13 road win haiying, although fa playoff teams, but Johnson became the first six more than 2000 season break the code.
In 2000, the club "code of Johnson's predecessor including Eric - Dixon, jamaal lewis, Barry - saunders, terrell - Davis, (*i like spamming*) and O.J. Simpson, only 20 yards Dixon when young, and both are 24 years old, before the game's Everett Titan's strange - Karen doppler embraced Johnson, he said:" there are many excellent run in the league, but they weren't reach the milestone, C.J so young, so highly reached the genius." Titan's game two touchdowns Johnson, he is only 36 times, the ball three times can break an Campbell keep team last season, the number of records that break his future and many of the young opportunity to break the record.
In the game, haiying team defense to thwart Johnson and (*i like spamming*), insist to record at the last minute, and the fourth quarter of Johnson breakthrough all-star center Kevin MaWei - 4 yards, advance after 20 yards, and finally reached Titan coach Jeff - fisher said: "today is very difficult, yards on the achievements we should praise him, because he is all season, total training may only to rest two days, it was a remarkable achievement." Johnson ran this season in 2006, the total distance ball, he might get better data, but the game's teammates fouls, titans was sent to his yards with the data of "shrink", challenge Dixon 2105 yards of the NFL record only waiting for the coming year.
After the game, said: "we have Johnson's goal is higher, but the record of a much code number, it is to let a person be disappointed." Johnson in the fourth quarter ended a long after his teammates and celebrate, just at the referee Ed HuoChuLi - how will throw, decisions based on Titan's full WeiHuoEr 450kg teams who have infringed line moves, huo thorn, if not the boss, Johnson distance Dixon's record only 52 yards after the race, HuoChuLi told reporters: "according to rules, arms round is fouled by thorn

Latest posts

Back