hi, i'm sophie. please talk to me.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lights

Reaction score
let's see.
i live in florida, but not close to disneyworld.
i'm a Pisces.
i read that in Japan that people take into account blood type, so i'm a type O+ if you wanted to know that.
i like all kinds of music.
i'm not really big on movies.
and it's really gray outside, and all my so-called friends have failed to show any interest in my declining presence and my disregard for being around humans in about... 40 days.

Welcome Sophie :)

lights said:
let's see.
i live in florida, but not close to disneyworld.
i'm a Pisces.
i read that in Japan that people take into account blood type, so i'm a type O+ if you wanted to know that.
i like all kinds of music.
i'm not really big on movies.
and it's really gray outside, and all my so-called friends have failed to show any interest in my declining presence and my disregard for being around humans in about... 40 days.

Hi Sophie! Welcome to the forum!
I'll respond the same way you did in the post!
I live in Ontario Canada, far from our very own "Big Apple" (It is litteritly a giant apple 2-3 storeys high)
I'm a Taurus, and blood type B-... or was it +... Let's just say i'm B :D
For music, I mostly listen Jpop and Jrock, since thats what i often hear with animes I watch. But I'm actually only in it for the nice tunes.
And I don't often watch movies, I'll watch maybe 10 movies per year lol
And outside is clear here in the morning, and is said to thunderstorm in the afternoon! (for like 1mm)

Wow I didn't even realize so many people responded. Thanks :)
I've been feeling pretty crappy lately and it's just weird seeing people reacting to what I say.

Hi Sophie--

I'm male, live in the Seattle area, and I have the similar friend situation, but I blame myself just as much. There's more (there always is, right) but I would probably bore you or anyone else who just happens to read this out of the thousands of other posts on here. Sophie is a pretty name, BTW.

hi sophie. here's a little about myself...

i used to live in florida, but now i live in texas near the usa-mexico border
i'm a leo
i think my blood type is b+
i like hard rock, hard rap, and romantic ballads
i'm not too big on movies either

...as for that last part, it's the same story for me for the most part, only it's been like that for most of my life.

anyway, here's more about me:

i'm an accountant with lots of free time at work
i write poetry and songs (one in the same for me)
i play the alto sax
i'm an amateur real estate investor
i'm an amateur bodybuilder
i'm working on becoming a professional singer
i had some horrible-tasting enchiladas yesterday
i'm of mexican descent
my favorite shows of all time are the simpsons, malcolm in the middle, late night with conan o'brien, and 24
speaking of 24, i'm turning 24 next month
i'm trying to go vegan
i used to be a video game junkie
i'm growing my beard for a good cause

i decided to throw the enchilada thing in there for good measure. so anyway, how are you???

It would be nice for someone to acknowledge my existence...most people don't. Nobody calls, nobody stops by..it's always been this way...

I get it. and I also don't like movies.

Marie

Latest posts

Back