What anime are you watching at the mo'?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Treehere

Reaction score
I myself am just running through the last of Kanon. Good anime, but a disappointment compared to its sister Key Animation anime, Clannad, which holds a special place in my heart.

So what animes are people watching now and why? : O

im probbaly about to start the ghost in the shell series. loved the movie, havent watched any of the show yet.

I just finished watching Kenichi History's Strongest Desicple! I only watched it because I kept seeing it being updated on manga sites and was wondering if it was any good ( which it was : D)

And I loved clannad when I saw it when it first came out, especially Clannad After story. If you liked Clannad and Kanon, you should check out Angel Beats, It's from the same script writer as Clannad and Kanon ^^

Really??? I'll have to have a look at Angel Beats. I've always enjoyed the Key works! : D

I've been getting into the Bleach series, I'm like 70 episodes in, I'll have to get back into Angel Beats since I remember watching the first few episodes recently and it seemed intriguing and unique.

Arachne said:
Cowboy Bebop ^.^ yet again..[video=youtube]

Cowboy Bebop was the first anime I watched and nothing I've watched since has been better. I'm watching Paranoia Agent again.

Arachne said:
Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust.

Thats one of my favorite animes from back in the day, i really wish theyd have made a series out of it.

This is what im watching now.
[video=youtube]

Cool shadetree I have that in my collection. I have an extensive anime collection even been nerdy enough to attend a few cons. I like AMV's some can be super well done..atm watching Evangelion love the classics..I ahve many box sets. Do you like mecha?[video=youtube]

Yeah i love mecha. First anime i seen was back in the eighties, Robotech. So most of the stuff i watch is sci fi somehow and either has mechs or is post apocalyptic setting wise. I watched all of evangelion last year really enjoyed it. I havent watched as much as some people but i still really enjoy it.

So back to anime amv's, this is one of my favorites cause it features one of my most favorite Anime's..[youtube]sQghSEl0hHQ[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back