Forza 3 Review

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mickycrueser

Reaction score
Forza Motor sport is a simulation racing game, Microsoft's answer to Gran Turismo which is exclusive to the PlayStation 3. I will give my thoughts on this game and from there you decide if Forza 3 is the right game for you.

If you want to experience what this game is like before buying it, you could download a demo from the Xbox live market place. When you do buy this game and pop it in the system, its going to ask you if you would like to install the extra content that comes on a second CD with you Forza 3 game.

The second CD contains over one hundred extra cars and some additional tracks, which takes up about 2 gigabytes of your hard drive. Even I you decide not to install the content you can still enjoy the game but you will miss out on a lot of cool stuff.

One of the best features this game has is a rewind button, for example, you are racing perfectly but you end up catching some gravel, you can rewind the race and undo your mistake.

The graphics are amazing, but keep in my that I have a high definition TV which makes it that much better, the game has a clean look to it, and the cars are detailed even to the grills. Just beautiful, you can tell the developers really put in the time, to designing every single car.

There are more cars in this game that you could ever name. While this game has about four hundred games total, some Gran Turismo fans may be disappointed because that game has about 1,000 cars. I don't think its a big deal, but honestly do you really need all those cars? The customization has been improved, that makes it simpler for designers to edit and share content online. Sometimes you will be amazed at the work that some of these guys do to the cars.

I just got Forza 3 last week, it is really awesome racing game. I mostly like this game rewind button, It was very nice feature,
Game graphics and that sound is also too good. Cars area and mission are is very nicely made in the game.

Such This is a beautiful game. I'm just playing Forza 3 for some time after my 360 decided to die, but not ace. What little I had time to play was fantastic, the graphics were impressive and I like some new songs. good game. I look forward to Christmas when I get to play more.

Did that remind you that you haven't added the links to one account yet?

Latest posts

Back