Bored w/ Life...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Grey

Reaction score
Just don't know what I want anymore. Nothing and no one seems fulfilling.
Confusion & depression are the only things Im sure of anymore...

I kind of feel the same. I know what I want, but I've lost interest in things that I once loved to do. Which I never thought would happen. I think maybe I'm just a bit bored with it, and I'm hoping the spark of it comes back soon. I hope you find your sparks. It always gets better.

I get ya......
I had 2 chicks blow me the other night....
Not sure how fucken fullfilling, meaningful, purposeful or enlighten I'm suppost to feel about that.
fresia it.... anywho, it felt good, I wasn't bored and I got excited :)

i feel the same too, i've lost interest in most everything. now i mostly feel like i'm just passing the time.

same here. my desire for gaming has dropped significantly within the last few months. now most of the time i just sit on my computer listening to music while surfing the net because not much else seems to hold my interest. part of it has to do with my mind constantly wandering lately. ive been feeling lonely and as a result i find it hard to focus on things.

If you're bored with life, then you've gotten comfortable. You fell into a rut, and at first, that rut seemed uncomfortable and strange, but through years or months of inactivity you'v slowly warmed up to the rut, and now it's your little cozy spot where nothing can harm you.

GET OUT OF THAT RUT!!

Go do something crazy that you normally wouldn't do! Make friends with a biker gang! Grab some popcorn and go watch a few trials at the nearest courthouse for entertainment. Dress up like a construction worker and hang around construction sites, pretending to work but actually just shooting the honeysuckle with the guys on the site. lol

Those may sound crazy, but honestly... life is about experience, and if you're not DOING anything or going out of your way to experience things, then of course you're going to be bored.

Jedi, getting out of a rut is easier said than done. If it were that easy, people wouldn't be depressed. Mind you, some people don't have the will to get out of the rut, or even the desire to.

^^^I never said that getting out of a rut was easy.

But it sure won't happen if the person in the rut just keeps doing the same honeysuckle they've doing all along.

That was my point. Try something new! Get out and do crazy things that you'd never considered doing before! That's a great way to jump-start a new outlook on life and bring back some excitement.

Because the situation is never going to change if the person doesn't decide to MAKE that change.

Lonesome Crow said:
I get ya......
Not sure how fucken fullfilling, meaningful, purposeful or enlighten I'm suppost to feel about that.

If you ever make a post that does not include either an oblique or explicit sexual reference, Crow, I think I might fall over in a dead faint.

Badjedidude said:
If you're bored with life, then you've gotten comfortable. You fell into a rut, and at first, that rut seemed uncomfortable and strange, but through years or months of inactivity you'v slowly warmed up to the rut, and now it's your little cozy spot where nothing can harm you.

GET OUT OF THAT RUT!!

Go do something crazy that you normally wouldn't do! Make friends with a biker gang! Grab some popcorn and go watch a few trials at the nearest courthouse for entertainment. Dress up like a construction worker and hang around construction sites, pretending to work but actually just shooting the honeysuckle with the guys on the site. lol

Those may sound crazy, but honestly... life is about experience, and if you're not DOING anything or going out of your way to experience things, then of course you're going to be bored.

the only thing that sparks me right now is my goal to get away from people. i am working very hard on that right now. its as if i'm on fire about it!:D i'm runnin down a dream:D

^^^Then go hiking! :D Go camping for weeks at a time, just to see if you can! Cash in and take an expensive trip to the mountains, buy a log cabin in the country and see if you can live like old-timers! :D lol

My point is to challenge yourself and get out of that comfort zone that keeps you down. :)

cheaptrickfan said:
Lonesome Crow said:
I get ya......

If you ever make a post that does not include either an oblique or explicit sexual reference, Crow, I think I might fall over in a dead faint.

Lol.

I've been having the same problem for a long time
new hobbies are great

right now I've been wokring on those 3d puzzels they're quite fun and hard, and I'm a little worried my cat my be eating my workin progress right now, and mountain biking is fun

um getting a job at least gives you an incentive to get out of the house which is job.

oh and speeding on the interstate is fun too :)

and mountain biking

or videogames

best of luck

*hugs*

id like to do more, but i dont have the money to really do anything. almost all my money is for bills, gas, and groceries. id go see a lot of movies in the theater if i had the money... and someone to go with me.

I've been feeling this way for a long time as well.

The annoying part is that I have made some massive changes in my life over the past 6 or so months, but despite life just feels like the same old boring honeysuckle.

VanillaCreme said:
cheaptrickfan said:
Lonesome Crow said:
I get ya......

Lol.

I don't want you to die, CTF.....
mmmm, I can crawl into you eyes and stay there forever? :D
Your heart is like music and I wanna touch it....

Lonesome Crow said:

Ah, still the same old silver-tongued devil!

Thank you anyway, but my heart is already taken. :)

Lonesome Crow Wrote:
mmmm, I can crawl into you eyes and stay there forever?

Thank you anyway, but my heart is already taken.

woah crow that is deep I am so using that line!

and I love your guy's banter tis so fun

cheaptrickfan said:
Lonesome Crow said:

Thank you anyway, but my heart is already taken. :)

Errr...
I won't take your heart....I promise.
If I don't take your heart, I can't break it.
Please reconsider. If only for a day, it would still be the time of your life.

hahhaaaaaaa Evenscene

Latest posts

Back