Frustrated And Angry

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lost Soul

Last week, came accross a naturist forums, I looked throught the forums and it seemed like a good site, quite a bit of good discussions, so I joined. A few days later, I decided to send the admin an email to let her know that I joined her forums she she dosen't mistake me for a spambot, becuase she has been having trouble with the forums with spam. I found one website she has made freebodyzone.com and found her email address there, so, I sent her an email but it got bounced back by Google, Google send me an automatic massage saying that, that email address is invalid. So, I tried looking for her on Facebook, Youtube etc, so I can contact her. I finally found her on Facebook but she dosen't the PM link activated on her profile. I send her a friend request instead. She declines my friend request, no surprise there becuase a lot of people do that, about 9/10 refuse my friend request. She I send her another one hoping she would send me a message asking who I was and I would be able to message her back, she declined again, so I kept sending her a friend request. But she never sent me a message. I got in contact with her, I forget how and I told her that I had joined the forums, she never approved me on the forums and I told her I had autism, which was kinda dumb and I don;t know why, but I find it's important everyone should know, becuase I am awkward and they'll be wondering why. I also sent her the link to my piczo site about autism. I sent her another email I forget what for but she replied and said not to send her anymore emails. That ruined the rest of my day.

She hates people with autism and she claimed she didn't know before but it's kinda hard not to know. I don't like her at all, she is mean and very dumb. Only "normal" people can join her forums, and people that she knows.

Whats dumb is she runs a forums and hardly has anyway to contact her. If people want to join her forums, they can't and now she thinks I'm a bad person becuase I sent her numerous friend requests when all I was trying to do was contact her.

Scum of the earth, people like her! Now I'm right depressed and can't sleep.

Everyone doesn't need to know within 5 seconds of speaking to you that you have autism. And hunting someone down to tell them such a thing is odd. Maybe she won't activate you because she feels bothered and irritated by you in a sense. If you don't like her, then leave her alone. And a lot of Admins run forums, like Bjarne, and aren't really around much. You don't know what she's busy with. Don't insult her because she's not giving you attention.

VanillaCreme said:
Everyone doesn't need to know within 5 seconds of speaking to you that you have autism. And hunting someone down to tell them such a thing is odd. Maybe she won't activate you because she feels bothered and irritated by you in a sense. If you don't like her, then leave her alone. And a lot of Admins run forums, like Bjarne, and aren't really around much. You don't know what she's busy with. Don't insult her because she's not giving you attention.

I told her I had autism after a few conversations. There's nothing wrong with running a forums, just when someone runs one they should be ore open for contact.

Lost Soul said:
VanillaCreme said:

I told her I had autism after a few conversations. There's nothing wrong with running a forums, just when someone runs one they should be ore open for contact.

Well, that's up to them to decide. If any Admin feels the need to not be around as much, they can do that. Usually, there's other Admin or moderators around to help out with any issues that might arise. And once again, not everyone needs to know that. Not everyone feels the need to know that. It seemed kind of irrelevant, to be honest.

Lost Soul said:

Why? Many forums have hundreds if not thousands of members, it would be a little presumptuous on your part to expect them to have time to communicate with all their members privately.

To be perfectly honest with you, the lengths you went to get in contact with this person could be seen as being a little creepy and aggressive. I realize that this was never your intention, but she still may have misunderstood where you were coming from. It would be good for you to bear something like that in mind before passing judgement on her and labeling her scum of the earth.

Talus said:
Lost Soul said:

Why? Many forums have hundreds if not thousands of members, it would be a little presumptuous on your part to expect them to have time to communicate with all their members privately.

To be perfectly honest with you, the lengths you went to get in contact with this person could be seen as being a little creepy and aggressive. I realize that this was never your intention, but she still may have misunderstood where you were coming from. It would be good for you to bear something like that in mind before passing judgment on her and labeling her scum of the earth.

I wasn;t contacting her on the forums, I'm not a member of that forum. I was contacting her through email.

Latest posts

Back