Do any of you have some turn ons that you believe others may find odd?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arnaert

Reaction score
And if you're in a relationship with anyone have you shared any of this or plan on doing so?

I think everyone might have a few of those. Lots of people have a foot fetish, which I could not understand in a hundred years and an encyclopedia. I AM willing to give foot rubs, since that's so popular here!

i wouldnt say its a turn on but, one of the first thing i notice about a woman is her hands. i dont know, i always thought that was kind of weird.

edgecrusher said:
i wouldnt say its a turn on but, one of the first thing i notice about a woman is her hands. i dont know, i always thought that was kind of weird.

I notice hands too. I like nice hands.

Glasses...though that isn't really very odd.

Shoulder blades. I like a nice, well defined back, and nice shoulders are a part of this.

I also have a thing for female firefighters/EMTs. Throw on duty pants and boots, a class B shirt and some nitrile gloves and...yeah...

Set sail for 'weirdo', captain!

ummm.....

Manners. Someone having good manners makes me hot. :p (no sarcasm here at all BTW)

Most of my friends find it very odd that i pay so much attention to scent. I like good fragrances, but not overly powerful ones, even a shampoo thats too strong is kind of a turn off.
And small hands. I just really like small hands. I think its because all of the ladies in my family have very small hands.

On a more 'normal' level, I love a big booty. the bigger, the better.
Thats another one actually. I like women to be bigger than what the standard media ideal is. I suppose the word 'soft' best describes it. Not that i have anything against athletic girls, thats hot too, but my eyes are always automatically drawn to bigger women. I dont find it strange, but some of my friends find it weird.

Short hair, glasses/sunglasses. My friends don't understand why I find (some) women with short hair attractive, they think I just like man-looking women, but thinking about it, for some reason I think males with long hair is really cool, so who knows, I probably have cross dressing fetishes.

yes! i like chicks that are about 5'4"-5'5" and skinny (about 105-110 lbs) with their weight evenly distributed. i ilke them to have long, shiny, straight black hair combed back. i've only met two chicks like this in my life, and i would have loved to buy either of them a nice, short, white, skin-tight dress with spaghetti straps and matching, white stilletto heels and take them out for a hot, romantic night on the town. GRRRRR!!!

i have many odd little fetishes... not really a surprise! most of you know what they are anyway! :p oh and YES, of course I share them with a partner... if they are interested in trying then thats great! :)

Just so everyone knows, I am sitting here laughing at my computer screen because I match someone's "fetish" xD

You people crack me up. :p

the sounds my boyfriend makes...turns me on.... >///>;;
i can't understand how some people have foot fetishes. that's pretty weird.
i love a guy with a masculine voice, but not like...Arnold Schwarzenegger deep... o.o;

I would freak out and die.

Edit:

Oops. I thought this was the foot thread. xD

Well, you know, variety is the spice of life and all that.

Oh, and in answer to the OP's second question - you have to be open when it comes to that kind of thing.

Normal turn-ons:

Hands, feet, breasts, ass, face, legs, neck, scent... voice, shy mannerism, nerdiness, intelligence... etc

Weird turn-ons:

Pregnant chicks, fiesty/aggressive chicks, girls with pierced nipples (hey, I admitted it's slightly weird, so bug off!)... uhhhh... plenty of other things I can't think of at the moment, I'm sure.

Badjedidude said:
Normal turn-ons:

Hands, feet, breasts, ass, face, legs, neck, scent... voice, shy mannerism, nerdiness, intelligence... etc

Weird turn-ons:

Pregnant chicks, fiesty/aggressive chicks, girls with pierced nipples (hey, I admitted it's slightly weird, so bug off!)... uhhhh... plenty of other things I can't think of at the moment, I'm sure.

OK, so what you're saying is pretty much ANYTHING turns you on? lol:p

Latest posts

Back