I had two of the best days I have had in a long time.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knight

Reaction score
I've had the best 2 days in a long time, today and yesterday. It all started yesterday morning, I had the best dream I have ever had.

My dreams are very realistic, sometimes I cannot tell if it's real or not real, and sometimes things that happen in my dreams I think happened in real life.

I was in this smallish town, in the community center/recreation center, it was like a mini mall of sorts, and there was news going around that a girl had been missing for a few days. I walked down the main street of town, and off to a dirt road, and there was this abandoned building, and me being a curious person and an explorer, went inside and saw some crops of some sort. (probably drugs) and I saw the girl who was missing, and so I sneaked in and got her out, and carried her back to the community center (this was late afternoon, and the sky was covered in clouds and it was kind of dark), so I dropped her off there with one of the ladies that ran the place, and I called up the police and I went back to the abandoned building to find the person that made her work on the crops. I didn't find the person but then I realized that I was stuck inside, the door was booby trapped (NO JOKES) to lock it's self. And I heard the police came, and a fire was started inside, so I climbed up about 6 or 7 feet and bashed a broken window and it's frame through and jumped out, and there were the police in their truck with the lights on. So I started walking down the short dirt road towards the main road in town, and I took a right when I hit the light at the 3 way intersection and started walking on the dirt path towards the community center, and the girl ran towards me and we kissed so deeply, it was the most amazing thing I have ever felt, I felt so loved. It was such an experience it is hard to describe into words. So we ran back to the community center, and when we got there, all of my friends were in tuxedos and told me you had to be dressed up because there was a dance that night, so I ran up the stairs to the changing rooms after the girl and then I woke up.

When I woke up I felt so good, I felt so loved, and I didn't feel alone. That feeling has carried over to today. When I've had similar dreams in the past they made me sad because it wasn't real and it made me feel more alone but this dream gave me hope that I will find that special person. I am so grateful that I had that dream. I am tearing up writing this. I am so glad I had that dream. I think I will get myself to continue to do the things I need to do to get my life back in order, I will finish my college preparation and go out and find a job and eventually meet that special person.

I woke up at 9am, and I got ready and took the bus then the train up to D.C. to go see a movie I had already bought tickets to with the last of my money. I went to see Countdown to Zero. It was a movie about why the world should get rid of all nuclear weapons. It was a very good film.

Then that night I saw the movie Salt with my father. I have to say that it is the best action movie I have ever seen, the reason being is that the story is really good and fit in perfectly in with the action. There were plenty of plot twists and great acting.

Then today my dad took me to see Inception. It was the most interesting movie I have ever seen. I have never seen a movie like it. It is a very good film as well. I highly suggest watching all three of these movies.

I just can't believe that I have had 2 such amazing days in a row. I haven't had such good days in a long time. I hope that I can continue to have good days.

Knight that's great to hear that you've had two really good days. You deserve them. *hug* :)

Knight--
I teared up reading about it. I hope it's the first of many more good days for you. You sound like a complete sweetheart and will make some special little gal VERY happy!

Latest posts

Back