How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning on average?

• 10 minutes, I am a human Flash!

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 30 minutes, I might not be a Flash but I'm damned fast.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 45 minutes. Hey, I'm human.

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 1 hour.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • More than one hour.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
S

SophiaGrace

Eating?
Showering?
Brushing teeth?
Picking/putting on new clothes?

How long do each of these items take for you to complete? How long does it take overall?

10, 15 minutes is all I take. It's not really super fast, but I don't see the point in taking any longer.

45 minutes to 1 hour, I have to brush my teeth, eat, sit around, poop, shower, put on clothes.

It takes me around 45 minutes to 1 hour to get ready in the morning doing all those mentioned above. I voted 45 minutes though cause usually that's how long I take. Unless I'm running late for school I'd say 10 minutes but it's never 10 minutes or even 15 minutes but it's not 30 either. Somewhere between 15 to 30 minutes if I'm running late.

I'm all about taking time in the morning. I don't understand people who wake up 20 minutes before they start work, skip breakfast, etc. I don't care how early I have to be somewhere...I once had a job that started at 6am, so I got up at 4:45am then.

The thought of breakfast is what gets me up in the morning. I also think of eating as kind of sacred, so I don't like to rush. I usually make coffee, and that includes grinding beans and whatnot, so that takes a little while. And while I'm drinking my coffee, I like to listen to the radio, read a paper, check email, and the like.

If I'm working, I don't shower in the morning, because it takes too much time...that's like, 30~45 minutes by itself if you count how long it takes me to blow dry/comb/brush my hair.

It depends on whether or not I'm running that morning... but usually about 25-30 minutes, or as little as 10 if I'm supposed to be somewhere fast.

45 to an hour. I have to eat breakfast, have coffee, get dressed, brush my teeth...sometimes get my hair wet...

And ideally, I like to have an hour so I can sit down for a few minutes.

My hours have been so erratic that I am still figuring that out. Last semester i would get up between 4 and 5 even though i didn't have to be in until 9 or 10. It doesn't take me that long, it is just kind of a remnant of working nights.

Latest posts

Back