what will you do if tomorrow is the end of the world

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I

Ivychen

what will you do if tomorrow is the end of the world, go home and enjoy the last moments with your family, or tell the one you love but you never tell him of her before, or find some place quiet and spend the limited time thinking over the whole life…one thing we are sure is that we will not spend the time doing what we usually do. Since this is the last day we should make it special and do the things you want most. But I think if anyone would spend the day as usually, he must be a great person. Anyway, there is no such thing as the end of the world, but let’s take the spirit and attitude, and spend every moment we have as it was the last minute of our life. And when we do this, I’m sure if there’s really such a moment you can tell yourself that you didn’t waste your time.
As for me ,if tomorrow is the end of the world, I will spend time with my family, and cook for them, maybe you will say It’s so simple and common, but like what I said before, it’s maybe simple, but it’s sweet.
*Deleted Jersey spam links*

http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=10496&pid=185142#pid185142

f_v86fm_628d433.jpg

The mods already deleted the links, Caroline... lol. The OP had posted some links advertising a product; that's how it's SPAAAAAAAM.

^^^Haha no biggie. :p

Now, to get the thread back on "track":

If tomorrow were the end of the world, I might hit on Caroline, and **** THE CONSEQUENCES!!! XD haha

I'd probably say good bye to my ex,say sorry for all the stupid things i've done.Smoke a little pot ( i do not condone drug use as a ex-medical professional,it has to be said) , cook my self an amazing dinner and spend the rest of my time eating that dinner,petting my cats and jaming out some tunes.Combination of tunes that don't even make sense like Nirvana then Earth wind and fire.ha!

Laugh at old pictures of buddies and things like that,Make sure i go out with a smile on my face.

I will do my best to make sure whatever ends the world won't have anything but the leftovers from what I've destroyed first.

I'd go to everyone I know and tell them exactly what I think of them, good or bad. I'd find my family, tell them I love them and say my goodbyes. Then I'd myself a good spot on the beach and just wait. Maybe I'd send a message to the girl I love, invite her to join me. She never felt the same, so she probably wouldn't, but for every bad thing she ever did to, I'd like her to know that even at the end it was her I wanted to be with and that I was the only man who never stopped caring like the rest did.

That, or sit in a corner giggling to myself. Oh, and chain mail. Lots and lots of chain mail!! :rolleyes:

Nothing new, really. I'm already living as fully as I know how to.

Latest posts

Back