Really Sad Love Quotes

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pain^flows

Reaction score
I found a few depressing quotes from some broken heart on a website...
Hope you like them

"Should I Smile Because You're My Friend Or Cry Because Thats All We'll Ever Be?"

"A Million Words Would Not Bring You Back, I Know Because I've Tried. Neither Would A Million Tears, I Know Because I've Cried."

"How Can You Be Friends With Someone If Everytime You Look At Them It Makes You Want Them Even More?"

"My Heart Was Taken By You, Broken By You And Now Is In Pieces Because Of You"

"I know in reality we can't be together, so I just close my eyes and you're right here with me... in my dreams you're mine forever."

"I was reborn when you first kissed me. Part of me died when you left me. But now I still live, waiting for the day you return to me."

"The hardest part of dreaming about someone you love is having to wake up."

"There is one pain I often feel which you will never know because it is caused by the absence of you."

"Of all the words of tongue or pen, the saddest are those...it might have been."

"Who do you turn to when the only person who can stop you from crying is the one who is making you cry?"

"I understand that with loves comes pain, but why did i have to love so much?"

"Its hard to pretend you love someone when you don't but its harder to pretend that you don't love someone when you really do."

Have you ever noticed that the worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and you can never have them?"

"I'm afraid to love afraid to love so fast, because every time I fall in love it never seems to last."

[size=medium]"The weirdest thing happened the other morning...I woke up with tears in my eyes...and one rolling down my cheek...and I knew I must have been dreaming of you again."

"I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care, I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there, I'm not supposed to wonder where you are and what to do, I'm sorry I can't help myself, I'm in love with you."

" A boy love this girl but the girl didn't mind. One day the boy got sick and was about to die. Then the girl asked, "Why are you leaving me?" then the boy answered, "so I can be your angel and love you forever"

"I'm sorry for crying over you, because I said I wouldn't. But I didn't promise you that, because I knew it would be a promise I would never be able to keep. "

"It takes a couple seconds to say Hello, but forever to say Goodbye. "

"Nothing hurts more than realising he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him.

" One day you'll ask me, "which is more important to you, me or your life" I'll say, "My life" and you'll go and leave me with out knowing that you are my life... "
[/size]

Latest posts

Back