You have a week till the end of the world... (non spam edition)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knight

Reaction score
You have a week till the end of the world, how do you spend it?

EDIT - I will be thinking and adding to this post.

1) I'd make sure that my whole family knows that I love them
2) I want to get married, I would probably go half way across the country and ask this one girl if she would marry me.
3) I would have a last meal a day before and eat what ever I wanted which would be all of my home food that makes me happy.

If I think of something more I'll add more.

1) I'd sell everything I have and blow my cash on my family and all that jazz.
Make sure they know I love them to bits.
2) Get laid for the first time...and in style (oh baby)...like an orgy behind this one church that I know where the people annoy me.
3) Maybe destroy one bar. I hate bars.
4) ... Sadly enough ... nothing else really comes to mind.

o.o

Well last day for sure i'd get drunk.. i'd die the next day so no hangover.

I really think the thought of the world ending would bring everyone close together.
Everyone would be more friendly.. and not let stupid bullshit arguments or differences get between people.

I'd probably just appreciate the day more.. stop caring what people may think of me.. and just do whatever I felt like.

Anddd i'd probably try to get laid like Luna.

Awww Knight...you're so sweet. :D

Hey Sean...you're welcome to my church parking-lot orgy if that day ever comes. Just sayin'. :p

You don't even wanna know the crazy honeysuckle I would do.

But knowing my luck, the world would end up not ending and I would go to prison for the rest of my life.

Nothing, I'd continue to do the same things I'm already doing and hope that the world didn't end :p

Probably nothing, traveling perhaps, and see how far I could get and where I'll be when the world ends.

Badjedidude said:
You don't even wanna know the crazy honeysuckle I would do.

But knowing my luck, the world would end up not ending and I would go to prison for the rest of my life.

o_o you plan to kill someone? or worst?

this question never gets old or boring, lmao! i'm reading some of your answers, and i find that you guys aren't nuts like me. anyway, i would probably do what any other young, single, lonely, oppressed, depressed, angry, suddenly irresponsible and careless american young buck with no friends or family would do, which is...

-have sex with as many people as possible, including people that i know and that i've always wanted to do it with.

-smoke weed and drink liquor until i passed out. i'd probably try a little coke and heroine, too.

-"borrow" my friend's porsche and race it down the expressway.

-have sex with my boss on her desk.

-take a massive dump on my boss's desk the following day.

-blow all my money at las vegas or at a strip club.

-rob a bank in order to have more money.

-go kick this guys' ass whose been on my bad side for a long time now.

-climb to the roof of the chase tower on doomsday with a glass of lemonade and a lawnchair, sit down, and watch it all get destroyed.

see you guys in heaven!!!

freedom said:
this question never gets old or boring, lmao! i'm reading some of your answers, and i find that you guys aren't nuts like me. anyway, i would probably do what any other young, single, lonely, oppressed, depressed, angry, suddenly irresponsible and careless american young buck with no friends or family would do, which is...

-have sex with as many people as possible, including people that i know and that i've always wanted to do it with.

-smoke weed and drink liquor until i passed out. i'd probably try a little coke and heroine, too.

-"borrow" my friend's porsche and race it down the expressway.

-have sex with my boss on her desk.

-take a massive dump on my boss's desk the following day.

-blow all my money at las vegas or at a strip club.

-rob a bank in order to have more money.

-go kick this guys' ass whose been on my bad side for a long time now.

-climb to the roof of the chase tower on doomsday with a glass of lemonade and a lawnchair, sit down, and watch it all get destroyed.

see you guys in heaven!!!

o.o

Sounds like you and BJD would be best friends.

First off, I would eat anything I want and probably not even bother to take my blood sugar or insulin.

I would try crack, heroin and meth

I would go to kennywood everyday

geez you guys are making me glad that we dont just have a week to live. *scared* lol.

1. Slay my brother-in-law, hewn down by steel
2. Public urination
3. Climb the tallest mountain
4. Hand me down my walkin' cane
5. Hand me down my hat
6. Prepare yourself for the rubber band man
7. You're bound to lose control when he starts to jam
8. Oh look, I saved the world

[youtube]qb69wSDCeOg[/youtube]

SophiaGrace said:
geez you guys are making me glad that we dont just have a week to live. *scared* lol.

sadly, the world would go absolutely NUTS if we had one week to live, lol.

Latest posts

Back