3 Things that get you through the week

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

Wandering stranger

Let me start off with my 3 things

1. the word brochacho
2. The dos equis man
3. Red hot chili peppers

:D

1) My computer
2) People to talk to on ALL
3) Riding my bike

strangLer,

you are seriously cracking me up.

anyways...my three things:

1. captain morgans
2. deep dish pizza
3. excessive, obsessive, and unhealthy levels of masturbation

*typing one handed right now*

*seriously*

Just_Some_Dude said:
strangLer,

you are seriously cracking me up.

anyways...my three things:

1. captain morgans
2. deep dish pizza
3. excessive, obsessive, and unhealthy levels of masturbation

*typing one handed right now*

*seriously*

*has a horrified "wtf" look on his face*

music
movies/video games
having an internet connection and being able to come to a site like this

heck ya sofias I love the daily show, although I may boycot it until jon stewart shaves his beard

gahh

1. Maybe I'll get to hurt somebody today.
2. Maybe I'll get to hurt somebody today.
3. Maybe I'll get to hurt somebody today.

evanescencefan91 said:
heck ya sofias I love the daily show, although I may boycot it until jon stewart shaves his beard

gahh

:D:D The show is more than funny, it's funny with a point. Thank the Lord for John Stewart. The goatee however is freaking FREAKY.

Three things that get me through...?

1.Sheer bloody-minded, brass-necked, fresia-the-world stubborness

2.An awareness that it could be (and has been) worse, a lot worse, and it could have been worse than that even. (Hahaha next time some drug addict fresia-up living on the streets tells you how hard they've got it, reply "It could be worse, you could be in Afghanistan/Africa/North Korea" ... it's funny how little it consoles them. But it's SO true).

3.Stepping away from the hurting self, and escaping into other people's (fictional and real-world) narratives: No matter how much I hurt, at the end of it all my pain is only the tiniest little chemical reaction in the tiniest little bit of flesh, which is less than one 10 billionth of humanity (dead and alive), which is only one of millions of species living on the tiniest little rock in a tiny area of the galaxy, which is a tiny part of the universe. So my hurt ain't so important in the grand scheme of things, so it can be put to one side. And after that ... this reality is amazing, I'll always want to know what happens next.. whether it's football, politics, science... anything. So the hurt's not important and there's loads of honeysuckle to distract myself with.

narf.

nerdygirl said:
1. Maybe I'll get to hurt somebody today.
2. Maybe I'll get to hurt somebody today.
3. Maybe I'll get to hurt somebody today.

...although I quite like these reasons too. :p

1. My animals. They have given me purpose and a reason to get up in the mornings as I am responsible for them, they make me feel needed in a way. They always make me smile even when I'm feeling really down.
2. This forum, even if I don't very often have much to say, it's nice to know it's here.
3. Knowing that one day I will be happy. I know that life will not always be like this and I know that I can change aspects of my life for the better.

evanescencefan91 said:

gahh

Hi-
Yeah the beard thing is nasty and I wanted to gag when he put marshmallow fluff on it. :D

Teresa

1. some sort of drug as a distraction
2. lots of music
3. some (even very small) contact with the human race.

Latest posts

Back