LGBT Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is LGBT short for something? I've been trying to figure out what it means for like five minutes already. :p

I've been a closeted bisexual ever since I figured out there was something totally off with my attractions during highschool. No one as in NO ONE in real life knows, not even those closest to me. But I come off as a gentle soft-spoken guy so I'm speculating some people may have thought I was gay. I have heard my voice before through recording and I don't really think it sounds like a girl at all. People have commented that I speak like a girl. Sometimes when I try to speak in a lower voice, it still comes off that way. Weird! I do have an effeminate side. Back when I was living with my relatives, the housemaids noticed everything about me and labeled me gay. Up to now I bet they still remember everything and that label's gonna be stuck with me for life and also some of my cousins who I hate also. I've always had this sweet angelic high melodic thing going on with my voice. I really hate it at times though.

Edit: I still have yet to come out or maybe I won't. Anyone wanna post their coming out story?

There are plenty of people on this site to talk to and share your feelings with.

Does it really matter if they're LGBT?

For that matter, if you're looking to only talk to LGBT people, shouldn't you have looked for a forum specifically suited to that? :p

Badjedidude said:
There are plenty of people on this site to talk to and share your feelings with.

Does it really matter if they're LGBT?

For that matter, if you're looking to only talk to LGBT people, shouldn't you have looked for a forum specifically suited to that? :p

if i was looking to only talk to lgbt people i wouldnt be replying to your post ^~^, i like everyone here ;0;

Haha! Thanks to sadface and Badjedidude for reviving the thread xD We won't get much activity here though. Not alot of LGBT people hang around here.

Edit: Badjedidude, I read on your profile you love rpg games. You by chance playing Monster Hunter Tri?

Yukhi said:
Badjedidude, I read on your profile you love rpg games. You by chance playing Monster Hunter Tri?

Egh, no. I don't have a Wii. :p

But it does look like a good game.

Latest posts

Back