Penis Size

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supra934

Reaction score
This seems to be one of my biggest sources of low self esteem. I've been with over 10 partners and no one has complained but I know that my equipment does not live up to standards. I try to go on aim chatrooms and see if random strangers would give me brutally honest opinions on webcam...but I find that no one is really into that lol. I really just dont know what to do about this :(

supra934 said:
I really just dont know what to do about this

Size doesn't matter. I don't know how many times I've had to repeat that in the past year or so to people asking the same question that you are.

The average penis is about 5-6 inches, somewhere in there. The average vagina is about 4 inches deep, maybe close to 5 inches when the woman is fully aroused. Guys with 12-inch cocks can't even fit the entire thing into a woman. Why the fresia would a guy want to have sex with a woman and still never put most of himself inside of her? Also, most women are intimidated (rightly so) by huge penises. Because they can slam the cervix and hurt the girl. Also, bigger penises often can't get as HARD as smaller penises, because of bloodflow issues and lack of cartilagenous material.

It's about how you USE it, not how long or thick it is.

Stop worrying so much, supra. You'll find a woman who likes what you've got and how you use it. You just have to keep searching for her.

Wandering stranger said:
I dunno I've never had complaints from any race of woman, sometimes that it hurts or what jedi said about slamming the cervix, some women actually can get off on the cervix thing.

Gspot is 3 inches in and most women can't squirt with a cock in them, give em the good ol upside down hook-em horns and that usually ends up with a puddle or 3-4....and massive shaking/stuttering.

...I'd post a pic but I'm sure I'd get banned for it :D

edit: actually no I won't I dont' want to see it floating around on the interwebz

Wandering, you and LonesomeCrow should have a conversation about all your knowledge! :p

Dani said:
Wandering, you and LonesomeCrow should have a conversation about all your knowledge!

And open a wormhole into some sort of kinky, angry, sexual pseudo-dimension of Hades?

No thanks! :p

I told my friend that penis size doesn't matter to most women. Only to the shallow ones. If they didn't complain then take it as they were satisfied. It's not really the size of the ship, but more of the motion of the ocean.

I don't know how this helps but once I had sex with a guy only once because it hurt too bad. He was probably about 11 inches.

Too big is not good. Guys should want small penises. They get the best oral.

I don't think penis size should be of much importace in a relationship but I'm pretty sure there are some people who hold alot of importance to it. This stuff is more under the "nice to know" kind of things rather than relationship basics.

rayousha said:
Big penis is over-rated, it's actually scary :D

Amen!! Give me a BIG heart and a great sense of humor and keep the plumbing on the "compact" side of things!:p

I know its not the be all end all...but it still really gets to me alot. Any idea where I can show off online to boost confidence in it?

Actualy, I'm on the bigger thicker side than length (still above ave though). But seems that the girls I have sex with want me to go in all the way even deeper than what I can do, as if they wished I was longer. I kinda envy the guys that say that their girls tell them they can feel them up their stomach. Am I just sorrounded by sex freaks or what.

X was 9.5 inches, was great most of the time. Some positions hurt. I don't require a guy to be that darned big, though. If he's got about 6 inches, we're good. I could deal with 5. Less than that would probably make me sigh to myself, but if I really love him... who cares? We'll go get a toy or five.

To be honest, i've never worried about my size.

Although maybe it's just cause I am not sexually active . . .

Latest posts

Back