Waiting On A First Kiss

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sadface said:
I'm 23 - please tell me I'm not the only one lol.

Im also 23, kissed a girl before a few times, had only one relationship in my life which lasted about 2 months and the relationship was about 8 years ago... i cant even remember what kissing is like. I am still a virgin too.

"Virgin" kisses are never perfect, but they're always perfect.

First kisses (with a new lover) are ******* great too.

I'm 20, haven't had my first kiss yet. I'm not really "waiting," just haven't had a chance. No big deal though.

i have kissed 2 girls, both back in high school. unfortunately neither really meant anything in the long run. one was kind of forced via "truth or dare" so it was akward. the other just sort of happened. that turned out to be a summer fling and we had an arguement and then when school started she started hanging out with the "cool kids" instead. cool kids meaning kids who did drugs. i guess neither really meant anything in the long run.

I was mid 20s when I had my first kiss :D
I researched & observed how they did it in the movies & practiced in my hand lol
It was a very memorable experience... we were in the beach & around sunset then I asked him do you want to kiss me? Maybe I just had too much practice but it was a really, really good kiss... he said it didn't seem like a first kiss :p

ShybutHi said:
Luna said:
I missed his face.

It doesn't get more awkward than that. :p

Lmao! What did you hit?? :p

I was going...going...then saw his mouth half-opened and was "WTF?!"...then my head moved right beside his face and I rested it on his shoulder.

There was an awkward silence...to which I made worse by actually saying out-loud "Awkward..."

But then I asked to practice and he seemed okay.
Too bad he was an ass, but yep...every time I think of this, my face goes red. >.>

ASEDFJS@@!!!@EJ2123

If there was a theme song to my "dating life", this would be it lol :(:

[youtube]E2RzKNCahRg[/youtube]

I know a lady whose heart burns with both the flames of a furnace and the radiance of a star. She likes me very much.

I so wanna kiss her.

But i'm very scared of her, too.

Awkward...

I know a lady whose heart burns with both the flames of a furnace and the radiance of a star. She likes me very much.

I so wanna kiss her.

But i'm very scared of her, too.

Awkward...

rayousha said:
I was mid 20s when I had my first kiss :D
I researched & observed how they did it in the movies & practiced in my hand lol
It was a very memorable experience... we were in the beach & around sunset then I asked him do you want to kiss me? Maybe I just had too much practice but it was a really, really good kiss... he said it didn't seem like a first kiss :p

Rayousha the secret kiss master. :p

Luna said:
ShybutHi said:
Luna said:
I missed his face.

It doesn't get more awkward than that. :p

Lmao! What did you hit?? :p

I was going...going...then saw his mouth half-opened and was "WTF?!"...then my head moved right beside his face and I rested it on his shoulder.

There was an awkward silence...to which I made worse by actually saying out-loud "Awkward..."

But then I asked to practice and he seemed okay.
Too bad he was an ass, but yep...every time I think of this, my face goes red. >.>

ASEDFJS@@!!!@EJ2123

If there was a theme song to my "dating life", this would be it lol :(:

[youtube]E2RzKNCahRg[/youtube]

this story adorable lol ;_;

Don't worry, Luna. I've had plenty of awkward moments too.. I think we all have. :p

I seem to recall one time when I KNEW this girl wanted to be kissed, and I KNEW that I should be kissing her... but instead I sat there and rambled about something stupid, and then I stopped talking and there was a loooooooooong silence... I never actually ended up kissing her.

My loss.

I learn't my lesson good, that time. :p Now I smooch the ladies before they can run away.

Badjedidude said:
Don't worry, Luna. I've had plenty of awkward moments too.. I think we all have. :p

I seem to recall one time when I KNEW this girl wanted to be kissed, and I KNEW that I should be kissing her... but instead I sat there and rambled about something stupid, and then I stopped talking and there was a loooooooooong silence... I never actually ended up kissing her.

My loss.

I learn't my lesson good, that time. :p Now I smooch the ladies before they can run away.

The trick is to get them when they arnt looking! MWAHAHAR!

Only joking. :p

My first kiss... I was not sure if I was kissing the lips or the nose, lol...

Latest posts

Back